Swimming, And, Ice Cream

"ZACH PUT ME DOWN!!! I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR FLAT BUTT MAN EWW!!" I yelled, his arms tightly around my waist. "NOT UNTIL YOU SAY IT!!" "NEVER!!!" He was all wet from when I pushed him in before.
"OH HELLLL NAAAWWWW!!!!!" I yelled. I knew what he was about to do.
"YOU BETTER NOT ABELS!!" I yelled. "This is what you get, Ruthford!!" And with that I was wet, and in the pool. I swam to the surface to get some air and when I looked at Zach, he had a huge smile on his face. All of a sudden I was wet again and Zach was in front of me.
"Are you going to tell me?" I pouted. "No." he smiled. "And why not?!" I asked impatiently. "Because." "That's not an answer!" "It's the only one you'll get!"
And then I jumped on his back. "Fine don't tell me. But until you do you are going to be my.. Slave!" I smiled. He sighed and said, "Really?!" "Really!" I answered. "NOW FETCH ME COOKIE N' CREAM ICE CREAM SLAVE!!!" I yelled. "It's hard to do that when I'm wet and you are on my back." He looked up at me. I jumped off his back and went to the door and opens it.
"JESSE!!" I yelled.
"LENA!!" He yelled.
"CAN YOU GET ME TWO TOWELS?!"
"SURE!!" And a minute later he came with two towels in his hand.
"Thanks."
"Yup."
I handed Zach his towel and he sat down and took off his soaking wet shirt. I sat down next to him and tried not to stare. I guess I failed because after a second he looked over at me and said,
"Like what you see?"
"Pshh what? Your mash potatoes?" I said pointing to his arms. "Never." he huffed and mumbled something along the lines of, "Sure whatever you say." "What?" I asked. "Nothing." he said drying himself off. "That's right. Now fetch me ice cream!!" He looked over at me and smiled. He got up and went to the kitchen. About 5 minutes later he came with two big bowls of Cookies N' Cream ice cream.
I smiled and thanked him and started to eat. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zach looking at me out the corner of his eye. I blushed and looked down and my bowl. Yes I admit it!! I'm in love with Zach freaking Abels. Wait... Did I say love? I meant like. I LIKE Zach Abels.
*********************************

I'm sorry to the people who are reading this, that this is a short story. :( love ya!!
~Dark Darling