Shower sex- Thomas smut

You wanted to tease him a little so when he was in the shower you walked into the bathroom as quiet as you could and took of all your clothes. You opened the curtain.
"Hey love" he said smiling uncontrollably
"Hi baby" I said as I walked into the shower
"I wasn't expecting this" he said as he put the shower head on the holder and sliding his hands down my waist. He was about to kiss me when I put my finger right up to his lips.
"Not yet baby, you have to show me you want me"
"I want you so bad" he said as he bit his lip
"Prove it" I said smiling
He was giving me hickeys all the way down to my stomach and onto my area and started to eat me out
*thinking"* wow he's really hot when he's in the shower and his hair all wet,and his body is just so fucking sexy, I want him so bad but I can't give in yet.
He is still eating you out when you grab his hair and pull him to your face level and make out intensely
"Please baby I want you"
"What did I say daddy"
"How do I show you I w-"
I cut him off with a kiss
"You mean the world to me thomas and I love you with my entire heart"
"I love you so much more y/n please never leave"
"I'd never leave you thomas" I whispered in his ear
"Holy shit your a sexy mother fucker please let me have you, I need you right now"
"You can have me now daddy"
Thomas turned off the water and didn't even care to take you to the bedroom, he layed you down in the shower and slammed into you.
"Oh god thomas you feel b-bigger than before holy shit i-"
"Does this hurt princess" he slowed down
"No go faster please" I moaned
Thomas went faster
"Harder faster daddy oh god" I was moaning so loud I'm pretty sure that the neighbors could hear me
"Why am I doing all the work here" he said smiling
"Fine, you want something?I'll give you something"
"Great, my turn"
You flipped him over so you were on top and you started bouncing in and out of him.
You orgasmed as your eyes rolled back in your head.
"You look so fucking sexy when you orgasm babygirl I can't wait til' I can fuck you every damn day"
"Well just because I orgasmed doesn't mean were done daddy"
"I love you so much y/n"
Thomas took the shower head and put it on jet mode which feels super good on your pussy,and he put the shower head right up to it as you squirmed from the amazing feeling, he intensely rubbed your clit making you moan.