twenty one.

☼ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ☾

Sonny had spent her whole day helping Moon set up for the big end of summer party she hosts every year and this being the first time Sonnys going, Moon wanted to make it big

She was hanging up little streamers when the door bell rang. Sonny sighed, setting the tape on the table as she peaked her head out the sliding door to Moon who was setting up drinks. "Babe! People are here!" Sonny screamed and Moon threw a thumbs up.

Sonny went towards the door, a skip in her step as she opened the door, her smile silent starting to face at Hawk standing right in front of her. "What... What are you doing here?" She slowly asked and Hawks brows furrowed as he smirked. "We were invited. What are you doing here?"

Sonny opened her mouth slightly, titling her head as she gave him a confused look. "Uh... This is my girlfriends house." Sonny started to fiddle with the bracelet that sat on her wrist, the bracelet Eli always messed with when their arms were linked and he was nervous.

Hawks eyes fell to her wrist, his demeanor changing slightly as he turned to look back up at Sonny. Sonny watched as he went to speak but before he could, Miguel ran over from the back of the group, pulling Sonny into a hug. Sonny shrieked, hugging back as she let out a small chuckle.

"I haven't seen you in a while!" Miguel groaned, pulling away from Sonny. The girl chuckled, slowly nodding her head. "I know, I'm so sorry."

Miguel shrugged. "It's fine. Hey! How's Miyagi-Do?" Sonny froze slightly at the question, not expecting her to be so okay with her being in his 'rival' dojo considering almost everyone else in Cobra Kai was.

Sonny smiled, nodding her head. "It's good. I really like it." Miguel smiled at Sonny, pulling her into another hug. "That's great!"

"Miguel!" A voice screamed, making the two pull away. Sonny sent a small smile to Tory, remembering her from the Country Club. Tory sent the girl a small smile as she pulled Miguel away from Sonny. "We should get inside."

Miguel quickly nodded, walking in with the rest of Cobra Kai as Tory stayed back a few seconds after, glaring at Sonny. Sonny did a double take at the gesture before scoffing and walking into the house.

...

As soon as Sonny saw Sam, Demetri and the rest of Miyagi-Do walk in, she immediately ran over to them as they glared at the Cobra Kai's sitting on Moon's couch across from them.

When Sam saw Sonny, she gave her a wide eyed look but Sonny quickly shook her head. "I didn't know she invited them. I promise." Sam looked at Sonnys face, trying to find any hint that she was lying and once she realized she wasn't she sighed, nodding her head.