twenty nine.

provoked

Sonny stood proudly beside Hawk and Demetri, watching Daniel and Johnny as they stood in front of their two dojos, now merged together as one

"Many of us used to be enemies. But rivalries... Don't need to last forever." Daniel said, Johnny nodding in agreement before the LaRusso man continued.

"The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat-" "By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves!" Johnny yelled, Sonny jumping at his screams, not expecting it.

Hawk chuckled at Sonny's reaction, leaning towards her ear slightly with a small smirk as he kept his eyes on the senseis. "Forgot how much he yells?" Hawk asked and Sonny huffed, remembering all the times Johnny had yelled while she was in Cobra Kai, making her nod. "Yep."

"Eagles do not respond. They swoop down and take whatever they want. And that's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley." Johnny yelled and Daniel shook his head, holding his hands out as he looked around at all the students worriedly. "Take it back in a measured and organized approach."

"We bite first!" Johnny yelled and Sonny pulled her lips into a line to hold back her snickers at the two mens very different beliefs.

Already getting tired of Johnny, Daniel sighed. "Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises." He said before he turned to Sonny, Demetri and Hawk on the leveled platform, gesturing for them to get off.

Sonny and Hawk instantly jumped off that platform as Demetri slowly walked off it, not wanting to get injured.

Sonny watched as Daniel took a deep breath before smiling at all his students. "And just breathe and follow me." He said before opening out his arms to start normal Mouagi-Do routine stretches, Demetri and Sonny following as Hawk waited for Johnnys instructions.

"Fighting positions!" Johnny yelled. Sonny flinched at the sudden noise before shaking it off, continuing to follow Daniels breathing exercises.

"Right leg back." Johnny yelled as Sonny took a deep breath.

"Front kick ready. Hi-yah!"

Ont the other side of the rows from Sonny, Nate went flying forward, falling face first in the grass. Mitch, who was standing behind the small boy, looked at him with wide eyes before quickly speeding over to him, trying to help him up. "Shit dude. I'm sorry."

Sonny sighed, turning to Demetri who was already giving her a fearful look. All she knew was that today was going to be a hard days.

...

After the back and forth of having the students from the dance dojos fight each other, Sonny grew tired, she had so far fought three times; going against Sam, Chris and Nate, winning the fights with Nate and Sam and losing against Chris.