Last Year

Welcome back to the chapter 38 of "History Altered".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

..................................

(Uzushio time chamber training Day: 1,096)

"Alright Gaki, Your training in your fathers techniques as well as my own are now going to begin. I didn't think we would be getting to this for a few years outside this strange place but fate has a different story for you. How has your training with your sensei gone?" Jiraya asks smiling some before pulling out a few supplies.

"it's going fine. In only three years i finally made it to the advanced level of training in Instinct and his jaguar stance. After a few years I'll be at master level and know all he does." Naruto says happy he finally got to the most advanced of the training. He smiles some and looks at Jiraya bringing out what looks like water balloons.

"Ero-sennin what's with the water balloons?" Naruto asks pointing at them.

"These gaki are for your fathers most famous technique besides The Hiraishin. It's called the Rasengan. It's a very powerful Chakra manipulation jutsu. But it's unfinished and your father died before he could finish it. He wanted to be able to add elemental chakra into it. Now then hold the balloon and try and use your chakra to swirl the water around till the balloon pops. It may take you a few weeks but I'm sure you'll-" Jiraya starts as he hears a pop.

Naruto having taken hold of the water balloon soon has it pop by swirling manipulating his chakra. Surprising the aged Shinobi. He tosses Naruto another water balloon and says to do it again. Naruto now again swirls his chakra around in the water and the balloon pops. Jiraya just sweat drops anime style as Naruto completes the first step instantly where it took him a few weeks. Jiraya looks at the small mountain of water balloons wondering what exactly to do with them.

"Great, that's just great gaki. I had made all these water balloons hoping it would take you a few weeks at most to get the first step down but you do it in an instant. . . now what are we going to do?" Jiraya says looking at the water balloons.

"I know Ero-sennin. Seal them up and come with me." Naruto says smirking as Jiraya does as asked before following Naruto. Naruto and Jiraya pop up at the small walled off garden Mathias made before they both sneak over to one of the massive trees that have sprouted and hide inside it before unsealing the balloons. Chuckling They both begin pelting the 4 women with the water balloons laughing like madmen. That is before one of the balloons sails off course when Karin dodges and the balloon nails Mathias in the head soaking him. Naruto and Jiraya both freeze solid as they see Mathias stand up as he turns around to look at them.

The next few minutes all that can be heard are the girlish screams of both men as Mathias proceeds to curb stomp both of them into the ground leaving them in a anime style body pile blooded and bruised before he goes inside changing cloths letting them both heal up. After the two recover they head back to the training area to make due with starting training lesson two of the Rasengan.

"Alright Naruto, Lets get started on phase two of the jutsu training. Take this rubber ball and try and do the same thing as with the water balloon. Only theirs only air in this rubber ball. It's much harder then the first step." Jiraya says tossing the ball to Naruto. He turns around to grab his own ball as he begins speaking.

"The secret to this is flooding the inside of the ball with as much chakra as possible before-" Once again the ball pops before he finishes his explanation. Turning around Naruto has a rather lop sided Rasengan formed in his hand before it destabilizes and fades from existence. Naruto is handed a ball and once again does the exercise once again having a lopsided rasengan. After a few hours of training Naruto finally gets a fully formed rasengan down in his palm and smirks at the old Ninja.