Chapter three

As soon as Eliza reached the laundry room, she was releved to see Sandy, her cell mate in there. 

The Daddy girl stood with with a bunch of girls and they were making Eliza feel uncomfortable. Eliza hurried to stand beside Sandy who send her a huge smile. Eliza just send her one back. 

Daddy and the girls, except the blonde goth left the room, they were probably going somewhere yo clean, or get high or whatever. 

Eliza walked to the table and started to fold the clean clothes. She was used to this from home, being helpful around the house, so it wasn't new to her. Eliza could feel someone staring at her, so she turned to look at the blonde girl. 

The girl was glaring at Eliza. Eliza raised her eyebrow at the girl. "can i help you?" she asked and the blonde girl still looked at her. 

"Daddy like blondes, but you don't stand a chance" she said and Eliza had to hide her laugh. 

"well your Daddy doesn't have a dick does she? So i'm not interested" Eliza said and she heard Sandy gasp. What the fuck. 

"Girls, haven't your parents told you it's not polite to talk about someone else. who's not in the room?" a voice asked and Eliza turned around to see that Daddy character walking into the room. Eliza already thought she was annoying as hell. 

"did your parents ever realize that they're living proof that two wrongs can't make a right?" Eliza sassed and again, Sandy gasped. 

The room went quiet. Sandy were hiding in the back of the room, the blonde girl were glaring daggers at Eliza and Daddy were looking at the girl like she was studying her. She didn't even look mad, more amused. 

"ah, she's bot just a pretty face, she's funny too. You need to learn some manners if i have to look out for you, mama" Daddy said with a wink and Eliza raised her eyebrows. She had expected some punches to her face for making that coment, not this. 

"Look, i don't need anyone to look out for me okay?" Eliza said, it wasn't a question more of a statement. 

"Whatever you say mama, just remember that i always look out for my D block girls, expecially the pretty once, Annalisa go give this to Barb" Daddy said, smirking before giving the blonde girl a piece of paper and leaving the room. 

When they left Sandy let out a breath. "Jesus, i have never seen anyone talk to Daddy like that, without getting beaten up" she said and Eliza send her a little innocent smile. 

"The truth is, i expected to get a punch or two to the face" Eliza said and Sandy just scoffed "you're crazy girl, just don't piss off Barb" she said before folding the rest of the clothes. "who's Barb?" Eliza asked and Sandy took a deep breath before starting with the story. 

So apperently, Barbara Denning was one of the little Debbie murderes. She and her sister Carol Denning had killed their sister together in the 80s and were both faced with a 25 year sentence which later got changed to life. Apperently Carol Denning was the woman with the glasses that belonged to the 80s, that Eliza had seen yesterday when she was walking to D block. Oh and don't forget about the fucking war going on between the two blocks. 

During lunch Eliza was sitting with Sandym listening to her telling some stupid story about the time she thought that a spaceship had landed in her back yard. She just kept talking. 

Eliza groaned "good story, but in what chapter do you shut the fuck up?" She asked and Snady send her an offended look "rude" was the only thing she said before a woman came sitting down beside her. 

Sandy grew pale, and Eliza just looked at the woman. "you must be the new cookie" the woman said and Eliza  was a biy confused as to why the woman was sitting there. 

"ehm, i guess" she said and the woman send her a smile "i'm barbara, but please call me Barb" the woman said and realisation drowned on her. In front of her was sitting the leader of the whole D block, the woman who killed her own sister. 

Eliza was about to say something when Barb send her an evil smile. "you work for me now, kid" 

well, shit.