𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎̃𝑟𝑢𝑠

𝐏   𝐑   𝐎   𝐋   𝐎   𝐆   𝐔   𝐄

They kissed for the second time then, in the cold spring rain, standing somewhere forgotten in the forbidden forest, though neither of them now knew that it was raining, their soaked clothings went unnoticed since the two were too transfixed with one another.

Y/n's heart pounded in her chest as if it was not big enough to contain all the thrill that it held. The male opened his eyes as he kissed the star. Her eyes stared back into his, and in her eyes, he could see no parting from her.

His lips met hers again.
Everything in her mind was screaming at her to stop kissing him, but she couldn't. It was like trying to paddle upstream against a wild current.

She was drowning, sinking down into the waters of her emotions. Nothing made sense here expect his lips molding against hers. She could say that this was a joke later. That she was playing him, that none of this was real. But for now, she allowed herself to bask in their proximity.

She climbed up a particular hill on the other side of the meadows

She climbed up a particular hill on the other side of the meadows. stopping in front of a large willow tree, the wind blowing softly with each of her movements as she approached. Y/n sank down on the neatly trimmed grass and looked at the tombstone.

"Hey, 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒"

She whispered, letting her hand run over the letters of his name, steadfastly avoiding looking at the dates of his birth and death. She then leaned against the willow tree, her right shoulder pressed to the stone.
"I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while...the past few years...well, it's been a battle," she chuckled grimly to herself.

She looked up through the front of the willow to the sky, and had to fight back the tears at the thought of the last time she had been here when He had been still alive.

It was a precious memory that she kept deep within herself, one she had called upon several times to drive away dementors as well as escape the despair she had fell in,
"I...I don't know what to do with myself. I spend more time visiting the dead than I do seeing anyone living. I fulfilled my purpose. I did what I came here to do. Now I just feel...stuck."

Brows furrowed, she shifted to get more comfortable against the tree, the bark digging into her shoulder through the thin shirt she had donned for today.
"I didn't want to admit it, not even to myself, but I regret it. I regret seeking for that damned revenge. I was just so blinded by—"

The tears finally rolled down her cheeks.

"Do you remember how we said that we could travel the world and see everything? I don't know how to get excited about that again. I had enough adventure for a lifetime, but I don't...I don't know how to just live."

"I miss you" she cried, finally letting the building emotion burst out of her chest, "I miss you 𝒔𝒐 much and it never stops hurting-"

She sat next to one of the Riddle twins'  grave and cried, cried so hard she could feel her ribs aching after a while. All the while, the willow fronds around her swayed from side to side in the wind,
and the silence reigned.

When suddenly, a familiar voice rang behind her.
♥︎