ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬♥︎

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
♥︎

EXPRESSIONLESS DARK EYES WATCHED A CERTAIN BOY squirm and cry out in pain in the empty backyard, all the while hearing the breaking of his leg's bones with satisfaction. Y/n wasn't sure how she was able to snap both of his legs only by wanting to cause him pain, but she didn't dare complain. The eleven years old's nimble hand reached up and wiped the little drops of blood trickling down her nose, courtesy of the punch she had received from the boy.

It's been two years since Mattheo and Tom had left for their 'special' school. Promised they would come back at least three times a year, but evidently, they hadn't. The young girl didn't bother waiting for them anymore. Because they weren't going to come back. Not anytime soon.

They lied to her.

Abandoned her.

They were vile. Cruel.

Consumed by her own thoughts, Y/n would cautiously look up upon hearing a man's voice call out to her. He wasn't anything near young mind you, maybe in his eighties or even older. He went on to evoke the crowded memory she had, reminding her of the other man who had came to the orphanage and stole her 'friends' away from her. Maybe it was her turn? Was she going to be taken to that school as well?

"Who are you?" Was all she could utter. Such a dumb and cliché question to ask, but young Y/n couldn't think of any other thing. And as if hearing all the nonsensical thoughts she was having, the man sent her an amused smile.

"My name is Merlin Wyltt, and I have come to give you a proposition dear child."

Such curious things to say to an eleven years old honestly, though she had nothing to lose now did she? If this man turned out to be some creepy old guy then she could always use her powers against him, a bit like the boy who she had been giving a lesson to one minute ago, it seems that he has ran away as well. She did wonder how though. Hadn't she just snapped both of his legs?

"What kind of proposition are we talking about?" The girl bravely asked, her e/c eyes narrowing distrustfully at the man. She didn't wish to join the Riddle twins. Didn't even want to see them. Not after what they did.