ep 19: Entering a world of night

Digimon Correction

Ep 19: Entering a world of night

Digimon is owned by Toaianimation

Digimon correction: Is owned by me Weathermanred

(Fanny's P.O.V.)

I sighed sadly as I walked down the busy streets of Orlando, Florida.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. It had my whole schedule for today written out.

Fanny's schedule
7:00 am-7:15 Breakfast
7:30 - 8:00 Summer homework
8:05- 8:20 head to Orlando
8:25-10:00 Attend Dad's autograph signing
10:10- 10: 15 Free time
10:20 - 11:00 Have father and daughter time.
12:00- 12:30 Go to a five star restaurant
1:00 pm go back to hotel

I sighed as I stuffed the schedule back in my pocket. I was always so busy. My dad's autograph signing was finally over and I was glad off it.

I had to sit next to him the whole time and smile politely if anyone look at me. Or if anyone wanted to take a picture of me next to my dad.

My dad was Maximus Stelton a very famous actor. He is very well known in playing in a lot of action movies.

What he is not well known for is that he never spends any time with me. When I wasn't hanging out with my dad... I was back home in the Neitherlands.

I live in a large house. My dad rarely lives there. But don't worry I am watched over. A maid pretty much works full time.

I also attend a private school. Where I have to wear a stupid uniform. I wish I could go to a different school where I could wear whatever I want. Instead of attending a school with rich snobs.

At the moment I had five minutes of free time. Which wasn't very long so I had to find something to do and very quick.

I groan and look over at an AT&T store. I did need a cell phone and it looks like their on sale. I walked over there.

I got close to the door and stared at my apprarance. My light hazel hair was shoulder length. My eyes were a light blue. And today I decided to wear a yellow shirt with a gray jacket over it, and blue jeans. On my back, I had a backpack. Which I carried a few potatoes. Because why not? I just like to tick my dad off. He told me to wear a dress for the five star restaurant we were going to attend today.

I pulled the door open and walked into the shop. I notice that I was probably the only customer in there.

I shrugged it off and started to check out a few phone models.

Hmm this phone looks nice. I picked up the cell phone and I started to look it over.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see a sixteen year old girl. She was taller than me and she had a huge grin.

Oh great...this girl looks peppy... this was going to kill me.

"Hey there!" She shouted as she noticed I had her full attention.

I look the girl over quickly. She had short spiky red hair and hazel eyes. She had dimples on her cheeks and just seem to be very friendly. She wore a white t-shirt with a blue jacket over it. With that she also wore blue jeans and black dress shoes. Over her right side of her chest was a name tag which read. "Hello my name is Skylar Ruby. How can I help you today?"