Ep 26: Hear him roar

Digimon Correction Ep 26 hear him roar
Digimon is owned by Toaianimation
Digimon correction is owned by me ( Jail251 )

(Fanny's P.O.V.)

The day was started to look hazardous. A humanoid fox jump through the trees. He was getting ready to strike Grimon.

Grimon faded into darkness as the humanoid fox tried to hit him.

Zen cheered for his Digimon. " Good job Grimon!" He shouted throwing his fist in the air.

Grimon held his scythe out as it was covered in darkness. "Deadly scythe." He whispered as he cut out with his scythe sending a blast of dark energy into the fox humanoid stomach.

Stymphamon watched from above. The humanoid bird snickered as he reached inside his holster and pulled out his two pistols. " Flame Pistols!" He roared as he pulled the triggers and sending a blizzard of bullets on fire into Foxenmon.

Foxenmon was an ultimate level Digimon. He stood on his hind legs, he had orange fur, with hazel eyes. He wore white robes and he used a silver sword.

Foxenmon had traveled to primary village and attacked the log cabin they stayed in.

And James, Crystal, Zen, and I followed after the fox.

I watched the battle from above on the back of Fairlymon. " Okay let's help out and finish him." I whispered to the winged lion digimon.

Chicamon nodded on my shoulder. " Come on let's take him out." He chuckled.

Electricity started to crackle around Fairlymon body. He flew down as he got closer Foxenmon jumped up and was ready to attack until Fairlymon called out. " Electric rejuvenate" He shouted.

Fairlymon slam his body against Foxenmon causing him to slam into the ground.

Jaemon who was waiting near by in a tree, jump from a limp and she held up her sword. She slashed quickly at Foxenmon. "Sword of friendship." She cried out.

The sword struck true and Foxenmon burst into orange data. The data flew around until it went inside James, Crystal's, Zen's and finally my digivice.

I yawned as I stretch my arm. "Gosh that battle was so long." I whispered as I covered my mouth with my elbow.

Zen nodded. " But at least we got him, why would that ultimate level Digimon, just attack us? Do you think he was sent by Azulongmon?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Grimon shrugged. " We have to remember that Azulongmon is not the only sovereigns, it could have been any of his brothers who sent Foxenmon after us.

After that comment the three ultimate level Digimon and one champion started to shrink down into previous levels.

Phemon flew onto James shoulder and held out his hand for a high five. James gave the bird a high five and smiled at him. " Good job." James chuckled.

Crystal picked up Avamon who wasn't lucky enough to devolve to her rookie form.

The same with Grimon who turned back into Flamon. Zen picked up the fox head and patted him on top of his head.

I smiled at my friends and looked down at Spadamon who was giving me a toothy smile. " Soon I will be able to digivolve to ultimate won't that be cool?" He asked with a playful smile.

I nodded and started to walk down a familiar path back to the log cabin.

-----------------------------------------------

Inside the log cabin I could see that it was filled with excitement.

Elizabeth and Miragemon were giggling about a certain topic that I couldn't really hear what there were talking about.