Ep 31: bull headed

Digimon Correction Ep 31 : bull headed
Digimon is owned by Toaianimation
Digimon correction is owned by me ( Jail251 )

Warning in this chapter one of the main characters will die, so be prepared.

(Extra info the song reflection belongs to Disney and the singer who sang the song. Also any other person who owns it. )

(Elizabeth's P.O.V.)

I felt suprised by the digivoulation of Glaciamon. I thought before that happen that it would have been James who would help Phemon to digivolve to his mega form before anyone else but it looks like I was wrong.

I of course was walking hand in hand with James. We were once again walking through a forest.

Jeffrey and Amanda were talking to their digimon partners about Zhuqiaomon being out of our hair forever.

Crystal was once again retelling the story of how she want to a parallel world to Zen and Cody once again.

Jiwon and Fanny were actually helping one another to read the achient scrolls. " I don't get this." Fanny mumbled as she held a scroll in front of her face as she used a free hand to scratch her forehead. " Everytime I try to open some scrolls that have the elements symbols they stay close, the only one that opens is the one with ice. How can scrolls tell when one of us correction evolve?" She asked.

Jiwon fixed her glasses which she moved to sit on top of her forehead, while she read. She move her glasses so they could sit on her nose. She turned her head towards Fanny and gave her a smile. " I had the same thought, it's strange. The scroll of ice tells the stories of Khionemon, before she even correction evolve with Crystal I couldn't even open the scroll. I guess the legends must have put a spell on the scrolls. So they won't open until they return. " She suggested.

Fanny nodded. " I get that but why would they do that? Even after Crystal told us how she activated correction digivoulation, it's still confusing to me. I tried to do a similar thing when we were fighting that Vikemon ealier but nothing happen." She exclaimed.

Egaramon rubbed her chin with her winged hand. " I may have a hypothesis, maybe that all of you our different. I mean you all are different warriors of different crest. Maybe their are some certain parts you need to show before the digivoulation to take place. "

Jiwon nodded. " I guess that could make sense." She whispered.

Spadamon laughed as he climbed onto Fanny so he could sit on her shoulder. " Yeah! Once Fanny shows the true part of herself, we will be able to correction evolve... wait a second. Fanny and I are different genders. When we correction evolve would we turn into a female or male?" He asked with a worried look.

Jeffrey and Amanda heard that question as well and turned to their partner and saw the same problem.

Ariomon shrugged her shoulders. " Does it really matter?" She asked with an angered expression. " I mean where all trying to save the damn digital world. We should be trying to ignore the fact that most of us might have to deal with a gender bend. " She exclaimed.

Hutizomon looked shocked at what the winged horse said. " Whoa Ariomon you actually talked to people without calling them names. That's a first." He teased as he rested a arm around her neck.

Ariomon rolled her eyes. " Don't expect it all the time." She cringed. " You breath smells like a stunk died in your mouth."

Hutizomon sighed as he rubbed his shoulder. " I guess I shouldn't have said anything." He muttered.

We all burst out laughing.

I felt like i was in my own little world. I was thinking about the task ahead. One day we all would have to defeat the three other sovereigns, and then twe would have to find shadow dragon so we could kill him before he could destroy the Earth with the digidestinied from the parallel world.