Ep 7: A Happy Halloween?

Digimon Correction ep 7

A happy Halloween?

Digimon Correction and the oc's belong to me (Jail251)

Digimon is owned by Taoianimation

(James' P.O.V.)

With help from Skidemon we set my brother on the couch.

"Jeffrey are you okay?" I asked.

Jeffrey slowly open my eyes.

Jeffrey look over at me in a daze. "James...I just had a strange dream...I walked into our house to see a werewolf and a phoenix-"Jeffrey trailed off when he saw Phemon on my shoulder, and Skidemon standing behind me.

Phemon held out his winged hands. "Don't freak out kid. We're not going to hurt you." He informed him.

Jeffrey sat up a little straighter on the couch. "What are you things?" he asked. He didn't mean it in a rude way. He look somewhat curious.

Skidemon crossed his arms over his chest. "Were digimon."

Jeffrey raised an eyebrow. "And a digimon is?" he look over at me to get some answers.

I sweatdrop. Of course my little brother would look at me for more answers instead of asking the digimon themselves. "Digimon are digital creatures from another world." I explained.

Jeffrey blinked. "Okay...I guess."

Jeffrey continue looking back and forth between Phemon and Skidemon. He seem to be very fascinated about the two digimon.

My mother walked into the room with a cup of coffee in clutched hands. She sat down across from my brother and I. She took a deep breath. "I want you to tell me everything that happen while you were in the digital world." She instructed me.

I nodded and took a deep breathe. "It's kind of a long story but okay." With help from Phemon, we explained our short adventure in the digital world with my friends and their digimon partners.

When I was finished my mother was gripping the end of her skirt. Her fists were clenched; tears were streaming down her face. "I didn't want my children to get involved. I thought if I kept them away from as much technology as possible I wouldn't have to worry. Why does my kid have to be chosen to be digidestined? Why couldn't another kid be chosen?" she asked.

Phemon flew over towards her. "You don't have to worry about anything. I would protect James with my life; the sovereigns will not be able to stop us." He informed her as he bawled his winged fist.

My mother shook her head. "Isn't there another way? Why does it have to be James?"

Skidemon snickered at my mother. "It's surprising that you have changed so much when you were little. You used to be so adventures and you ran towards danger."

My mother barred her teeth. "I can't be that little girl anymore! I am a mother of my two children who I don't want to go through the same thing that their father and I had to go through. I...I just don't want to lose...them too." She cried

I watch my mother cry. I didn't now what to say. I didn't want to see my mother be upset. But what could I do?

Skidemon placed a paw on her shoulder. "Don't worry about it Jennifer. I will be there mentor. I will teach them the ropes about being a digidestined. Your son and his friends are in safe hands."

My mother nodded and wipe away the reminder of her tears.

My brother face brighten. "Wait a second if everyone is partner with a digimon. Can I become a digidestined. I want to meet my partner digimon!" He said excitedly.