I. From The Ground Up: Unexpected

Disclaimer: Any scenario that has resemblance to other fanfics is purely coincidental.

----------------------------------

"Let's get married." he blurted out of the blue

"Fine! Let's---- what?!" Jae Yi shouted

"Are you nuts? Why would I marry a man I just met?" she asked as she rolled her eyes. She's definitely not drunk anymore after hearing that.

"You heard me. I want you...

to be my wife." he said as he smirked

"What the hell! Ahh I can't believe this." she whispered

Tae Young just watched her frowning face. He smiled slightly when she started whispering some random things.

"Instead of asking me to marry you why don't you ask me for a date first?"

"Ugh! I hate this. Men are shit, really."

"Marry? Who? Me? I won't marry a man like you."

"You don't even know what kind of person I am."

"Can you handle a hot tempered and impulsive woman like me?"

"Fine." he said as he put his hands together

"If you don't want to get married. Yet. Let's just go on a date.You said it right? Let's go on a date first." he added

"Well, I just really want to see your reaction... but I think you want me too. It's ok---"

"Shut up!" she said as she stand up and leave the bar.

Tae Young just watched her walking away while chewing his gum.

"Cute." he thought

A week after that encounter, Jae Yi finally decided to let go of their photo studio.

"Jae Yi ah, we need to let go. I'm sure your mom will understand. Memories will still remain in our hearts." her dad told her

With a pout she hugged her father who's going to his hometown to spend time with his relatives there. "I love you, appa."

"Love you too. Make sure if your name will be on the news again, you did something great! I don't want to see you punching another judge. Don't be too Impulsive. I'll go now. Take care!"