I. From The Ground Up: First Meeting

I know you've read many fanfics about Jae Yi x TaeYoung. Please enjoy. My apologies if this will be just a typical story. 😅 And while writing this, it feels awkward. I'm still adjusting so please forgive me.

Disclaimer: Any scenario that has resemblance to other fanfics is purely coincidental.

----------------------------------

Jae Yi lets out an annoying sigh as she leans in her car

Jae Yi lets out an annoying sigh as she leans in her car. "I didn't do anything wrong." she muttered bitterly.

She just walked out from her lawfirm after their boss told them she's suspended for punching a judge awhile ago.

She just got suspended for 6 months.

She took a heavy breath and get off her car. She's about to visit her father's photo studio.

She walks inside and saw her father fixing the items such as picture frames and cameras, putting the posters that was sticked on the wall in a box. She frowned and walks towards her father. "Boya? What's happening appa? It's already late."

Her father just looked at her and sigh. "What brings you here Jae Yi?"

"I just wanna say that I got suspended." she answered

Her father just stares at her.

"Do you want to say something?" she said

"It's okay. That's what an impulsive lawyer gets. You're on the news a while ago."

"Tsss." Yea Ji just rolled her eyes. She was about to defend herself but then she saw a papers in the table.

She immediately get it and got surprised. "What is this appa?"

"I'm sorry, Jae Yi. I needed to."

"Appa!" She whines. Her father just sold the space of their photo studio. "Why?" she asked frustratedly

"Jae Yi. It's okay."

"No! It's not okay, appa! This is the only thing that mom left with us. Why do you need to sell it? Huh?"

"I couldn't pay a loan. Besides, this photo studio is really old, Jae Yi. There are alot of photo studio out there that can produce a better quality pictures."

"But---"

Her father speaks again "The new owner paid me instantly. And guess what? He doubled the price. So it's okay."

"I can't believe this! Who's that new owner?" she shouted as she scanned the document in her hand.

"Jang Tae Young." she reads