First Sight

(Y/n means your name btw)
Y/N's pov

You were sitting on a bench in l'manburg. The air was chill, you and w ur were playing on guitars the day was fine so far. Wilbur's singing was beautiful and he inspired you alot, he was chill and fun and was a great partner. You were both humming the words cuz why not.
You spotted to girls they were both very pretty but one attracted you tye most, it was Niki. She was the sweetest person you ever met; she made your heart go burrrr, her hair, her eyes and just genuinely just HER.

The other girl who was walking with her was Puffy, she was chill but sometimes chaotic. She always was fun to hang around.

Both of the girls usually walked and talked. They were both great friends.

The singing continued and now it was your part to sing solo. Wilbur always encouraged you and was very proud of you. You took a deep breath and sang.
Wilbur eyes widened, you turned your head at him he was shocked, you started singing louder, your amazing singing attracted both of the girls.

Niki pov

Me and puffy talked usually about nothing much, suddenly this beautiful voice started singing I don't know if I'm dreaming or not.

"Hey do you want to check this singing out?" Puffy whispered

"u-u-umm sure" I smiled

We both started to wonder around trying to find who was singing this, we knew that wilbur sings but this voice was much calmer, and I would be so happy just to talk to them.

We wondered around and I found the person who was singing. They were just so pretty and their voice was perfect. I was just looking into their eyes, they were perfect.

Y/N's povs

Wilbur joined in, the two girls started to wonder around, Niki was so adorable looking so dumb but cute at the same time.
They stared at me, puffy just was in her own world, but Niki I don't she was, she was just looking at me, I slightly blushed. Wilbur wasn't looking just singing and listening. You looked at Nihachu she also slightly blushed, I hoped nobody was looking at us, we looked so dumb. Anyways wilbur started to talk to me.

"what song shall we do?"

"huh?" you realised you were back to reality.

Niki and puffy started laughing, their laughs were so cute.

"Seriously Y/N, you look like a idiot."

"I do not Wilby." you replied

"Did you just call me Wilby!"

You lightly places down your guitar
"AHHHH"

You just ran hoping he wasn't angry, he want but like playfully angry.
He was chasing you. Niki and puffy were watching just like to beautiful mums.

You weren't paying attention and fell.

"Fuuu- FUDGE" you screamed into the ground, the grass was actually quite nice it was warm and soft.

The two girls walked up to you, puffy and Wilbur laughed, Niki giggled but gave her hand out, you put your hand on hers. Her hand was soft, you stood up you couldn't but help but look into her eyes. You looked away quickly starting to realise that Puffy and Wilbur were watching too.

"You okay?" Niki asked, her voice was so calm.

"Yeah I'm fine" you replied.

Puffy sighed, you just rolled your eyes. So dramatic you thought.