Just Do It😺 (13)

Bub, darling, sun, star, boo, cinnamon roll, cutie, or any other nicknames are Niki or Y/n btw :)

Y/n's pov

Me and Wilbur were just, practicing the guitar and singing, we were better than last time, we got tired so we just starting talking on the bench, then puffy came running up to us.

"What shall I do you for you now puffy?🙄" you joked.

"-anyways how are y'all?" Puffy asked.

"Oh I'm good, same as Y/n :)" Wilbur smiled. You just nodded.

"Heyy Y/n you should give this to Niki." Puffy smirked.

"I'm so scared, is it a bomb?" You laughed.

"haha very funny, just open it." Puffy slightly smiled.

You opened it and... It was a very beautiful ring, maybe I should propose? But I'll think about it.

"Sooooo?" Wilbur and Puffy asked.

"It's beautiful, and I might." A light pink appeared on your face.

"UGH stop being so scared." Wilbur joked, puffy just nodded. You sighed and put the ring away.

We all went to the park, and played around for a bit until they both had to go, you didn't mind you had to go somewhere, you went back home.
The problem was where was Niki? You quickly hid the little box.

"Boo!" Niki scared you, while hugging your back.

"Hey you scared me, and how are you?" You asked warmly.

"I'm fine thanks, also do you want to watch?" Nihachu asked, you nodded.
We got popcorn into a bowl, and cuddled on the sofa. We watched whatever Niki wanted, it was very cosy, and we shared a drink.
(of your choice.)

It was getting a bit darker, so we got changed into our pyjamas, I had to do something, so star made a suprise.

Nihachu's pov

Y/N had to something so I decided to do something cute, it was a drink. I was making hot cocoa ^v^ it was my favourite drink, because it was me and Y/n's first couple drink. I heard bubs feet shuffling on the floor, I quickly finished.

"Suprise cutie!" I shouted, Y/n looked so happy and full of love.

"Omg I love you sun." Y/n hugged me, and kissed me on the cheek.

1

2

3

4

5
Your choice/ other hot cocoa :)

We both went back to cuddling, and sipping out drinks, we watched
(your choice.) it was very comfy, and cute. Then after like an 1 hour we had to go to sleep :( we brushed out teeth then went to sleep.

Y/n's pov

We cuddled, then puffy texted me. Niki was already fast asleep.

Puffy poo

What do you want, my cinnamon roll is sleeping right now.

Puffy poo: cinnamon roll?

Yes, it's Niki.

Puffy poo: cute anyways, did you do it yet?

No

Puffy poo: Sad, just do it soon please.

Fine.

Puffy poo: goodnight, say to Niki goodnight from me?

Of course I will, your her best friend, also goodnight lol.

Puffy poo: :)

:)

After we texted, I whispered too darling.

"Puffy said goodnight, I love you." I kissed Niki on the cheek then I went back to sleep.

Niki's pov

"Puffy said goodnight, I love you." Those words were so simple but it meant a lot deep in my heart.

"I love you more." I mumbled quietly.