YES I WILL❤️ (14)

Y/n's pov

Me and Nihachu were just sitting on the bench like usual then, dream and george came up to us.

"Hey guys, can you come?" Dream asked

He gave us a piece of paper, it said.

Dream and George's wedding!
Near famous bench, at around 18:00 Tomorrow :) have a good time.

"Of course we will come" Niki smiled.

"Maybe it could be a double." George smirked.

Me and Niki's faces turned pink, then the couple both walked away giggling.
Should it? Anyways, then suddenly Wilbur and puffy started running towards us.

"heyy y'all, what's up." Wilbut said out of breath.

"We're good." We smiled, puffy nodded and then, asked if we could watch a movie. We agreed then we went to her house. It looked very welcoming, we all sat on the couch and the popcorn was ready.

It was in two bowls, and we had fizzy drinks. (your choice/other drink.)

"Here :)" Puffy said handing us the bowl, we thanked and we watched the movie. It was a bit scary, but not too much. Niki and I shared a blanket, we were cuddling.

"How cute lol." Puffy whispered into wilbur ear, he nodded as he took a handle full of popcorn.

Niki's pov

We were all watching the movie, then a scary scene popped up and I jumped. Then I heard Wilbur and Puffy obviously laughing, but Y/n put the popcorn on the coffee table, and cuddled closer to me. That made my heart full up with joy and love.

I kissed Y/n's neck and we continued to watch the movie. The movie finshied, then Y/n wanted to go somewhere.

"Byeee, j-just d-don't get s-scared again." Puffy laughed, same as wilbur.

"Haha very funny"
Y/n said sarcastically, I nodded then we waved.

Silently both of us were holding hands we were near my den, It was my favourite place, second place first is in bed cuddling with Y/n :)

Then we went near it, Y/n let go and kneeled down on one knee, Y/n cleared their through.

"Niki you amazing, the best person ever the best cuddler, when I'm sad I just think about you and I'm full of happiness, I love you so much that.. Will you marry me?" Y/n said as I saw a beautiful ring.

"I-i WILL YES." I shouted with excitement, they put the ring on my finger. Y/n got up as I kissed them.