Big Day (16)

Y/n's pov

Me, Tommy and Tubbo were just playing in the park, and playing like children. The day was chill, and we were matching hats Tommy, Friend 3 Tubbo Friend 2 and I was Friend 1.

"Ugh why do I have to be Friend 3?" Tommy argued.

"Because your lame." I joked

Tubbo laughed, and we carried in playing tig (or tag, or whatever you call it.) We went to eat some spicy chicken wings because it was Tommy's favourite.

"Oooh, ooooo." Tommy shouted.

"Too spicy?" Tubbo asked as Tommy nodded. We laughed as we ate our wings.

We ate, and then we walked around for a bit then Dream and Gogy came running towards us.

"oh god not him, i-i- I got to go." Tommy and Tubbo ran away.

"So do you want to prepare?" Dream asked, I nodded as we were preparing near the bench. We decorated our style, with dream masks and those sort of arts and crafts.

After many hours we finally finished, it took a wile but we did it. It looked amazing, then we went to get Niki.

At our house.

So I knocked, and then the door opened, Niki's beautiful face appeared.

"Hey guys, wanna come in?" We nodded and came in.

"So do you want to get ready?" Dream asked, as we sat down on the sofa.

"First we need the people, to come at the wedding?" Niki questioned

"We got that going." I nodded. We hang around for a bit talking and eating some food.

Tubbos pov

"Are you sure, that-that Karl l-lives here?" I stuttered without any breath.

"p-positive." Tommy responded as he knocked on the door.
The door opened, but it wasnt Karl it was Sapnap.

"Hey guys, do you need anyt-" Sapnap couldn't finished.

"HOLA CHICOS, ¿QUIEREN DROGAS?" Quackity shouted

(HOLA CHICOS, ¿QUIEREN DROGAS?)
(Hello boys, ¿want some drugs?)

"ummmmm, here." I gave him the poster/ paper for the wedding, then we ran.

"Holy crap what was that." I just shrugged, as we went to more houses.

Time skip to the wedding cuz I'm lazy poo

Y/n's pov

Me and George, were just talking to Eret (the guy who asks you are you sure to marry this person, SOS I FORGOT I'M NOT A BOOMER.)

"Are you gust nervous?"Eret asked.

"A little bit." I said a bit nervously.

"Don't worry, it will be fine." George prompted.

I smiled as we waited for Niki and Dream.

We saw to people walking very slowly, Dream and Niki.

"I'm sorry but Dreams dress, a bit funny." Eret whispered as we all gigged. Their walks were so powerful, as Wilbur walked beside them. My face went a bit sort of sad, I didn't see this one person but I wasn't sure who it was.

Niki and Dream walked towards us, George and Dream held hands like preschool children, but me and Niki were holding waists. Her eyes looked so beautiful and charming.

"Okay blah blah blah blah, Dream will you marry George?" Eret smiled.

"Yes I will." Dream nodded.

"George will you?" Eret asked.

"YESSS." Gogy shouted.

"Oki, Nihachu will you take Y/n as your wife?" As Eret smiled.

"Of course I will." As the girl smiled at me.

"Y/n will you do the same?" Eret asked as I could feel Niki slightly shaking.

"I will... TAKE HER AS MY WIFEE." I shouted.

We all smiled, but we couldn't see Dreams face tho 🙄

"Now you all may kiss." Erer wiped his tear. As we were about to kiss.

"SORRY I'M LATE." Puffy shouted.

We giggled as we waited for Puffy to sit down. Then the moment has came, we kissed it was short but nice.
(it sounds so fawking cringe.)

"POP OFF."I heard Wilbur shout.

Dream and Gogy kissed like this, it was different but creative

We wee eating cake and talking around, having a fun time.

"When I'm older I'll be married." Tonny announced proudly to us. I heard Niki giggled.

"Sure kid." Puffy joked.