Masquerade Prt2 (10)

Y/n's pov

Me and Niki just been chilling and talking, then some random music started playing.

"Shall we?" You joked.

"Okay." Niki joked aswell we both giggled, it was too funny.

We went to dance, there was some space, but most of it was taken by people, I guess this party was fun, it did have loads of people and half of them I probably don't even know.

We started dancing 'poshly' the music wasn't really that good just some dududududuuunonodyddudud. Or whatever, I took Niki's waist. I don't know why but she just started to giggle. We danced for a while, I never knew that Niki was an amazing dance partner.

Karl's pov

Puffy and Wilbur sat down next to me.

"Hey guys." I whispered

"Hi Karl, could you do us a favour?" Wilbur smirked.

"Sure." I smiled happily

"Can you put rOmAnTiC music?" Puffy laughed.

I nodded happily, and I put on "rOmAnTiC" music, and then I sat back down with them.

"Look at Y/n and Niki." Puffy whispered to us.

"aww, cool." I told them quietly, they nodded.

Y/n's pov

We were dancing happily, and then romantic or whatever music came on, I just went with it.

(something like this or whatever)

We both slightly blushed, but it was fine, idk why but I think I was drunk

We both slightly blushed, but it was fine, idk why but I think I was drunk. I hope not, because I don't want to experience the "vomit",the music has improved. Lol you thought, then I kissed Niki, it was pretty good, if I could say it like that? LOL but anyways idgaf about other people.

Quick A/n
Sorry that this is short, it was a part 2 and tomorrow I might not upload, it will be my b-day! :D also I will probably try to upload a part, also you can give me ideas if you want love y'all