PUFFY! (2)

Y/n's pov

You were chilling at your home even though it was basic you loved it, it was very cosy and you were always happy here.
You got dressed and took your guitar, then you headed to your bench. You sat down and started playing, you expected Wilbur down here first but it didn't bother. You started singing Wilbys new song it was Your new boyfriend. The song was very cool and very well written, the voice made the two girls suprised again they both sat next to your sides.
Butterflys started spinning around in your tummy. You didn't think much of it, and carried on singing.

"I like your singing Y/n" Niki said softly.

"Yeah same your very talented." Puffy agreed.

"Thank you very much" You said with pride.

You all smiled, the sun shined brightly but didn't affect any of your vision. We weren't doing much just Puffy scrolling through her Phone and Niki just listening to your singing. Nihachu was the person who could listen to you for hours,which if she would you wouldn't mind at all.
You were pretty good friends but didn't hang around that much, which made you kind of sad.

You started singing any song that came to your mind, the day was chill and warm, suddenly Niki's head landed on your shoulder, that started making you blush. But Puffy noticed, she took a picture of it and ran away, you really wanted to run after her but it was NIKI THE SWEETEST GIRL.
So the only thing you did was put your head on hers. It made you so happy and full of joy. Puffy was just looking at you both, you showed your middle finger up to her, but she did the same thing obviously. You hoped that nobody would look because it was so early. Then Puffy just ran somewhere, hoping she just went home.

It just left you both alone, it didn't distract you or Niki you were hoping, you just missed her hair. Then you saw to shadows. You could make out that it was Puffy with someone. They both ran to us, it was Wilbur and Puffy, they both smirked but you just ignored it. Niki was just so wholesome. And you loved it so did you loved her. You were wishing that she doesn't hate you. Wilbur and Puffy were just watching, they sat down on the grass you liked the sun because it was chill.

"ANYONE WANT DRUGAS? HELLO ANYONE WANT DRUGAS!?" Quackity shouted.

This made you so mad. Niki raised her head in co confusion, Niki looked so adorable, she turned her head facing you and looked away quickly, you could tell she was blushing.

Puffy and Wilbur just started laughing.