Do You Want To? (7)

Y/n's pov

You woke up, the sun shined right in yours eyes, you realised that Niki was still sleeping, the room was a bit clod so you went back to sleep, you cuddled with Niki because you felt like it and it gave you warmth.

You kissed her again and went back to sleep. You saw her cheeks go pink, It made you wonder if you should ask her out?

Nihachu's Pov

I was just still sleeping, then I felt lips touch mine I didn't know who it was it was a girl but which one? I was just thinking of asking Y/n out because we have been friends for a long time, and Puffy has been begging me since we met. I wasn't really tired anymore so I opened my eyes. My face probably just went red it was Y/n she JUST KISSED ME! Ok ok ok just calm down. Then Y/n opened her eyes.

"Heyyy" I said, slightly blushing.

"oh, ummm Heyy." Y/n said awkwardly

"umm Can I ask you something Y/n?" It was kind of awkward, but it didn't really bother me that much.

"Sure what is it?" They looked a bit happier, than before which it made me smile.

"Umm W-w-will-will.... YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!" I was very scared my face just went pink I could already tell.

"Of course, but can we sleep longer :(" They blushed.

"Yeah sure!" I smiled.

We went back to "sleep" I cuddled with Y/n and kissed her, it was nice she was the only person who made me feel so happy and safe.

We broke apart and went to sleep longer.

(Later)

Y/n's pov

"Hey can we go back and change?" You asked still laying down.

"Sure we can go to my house, oy if you want?" She asked me

"Obviously!" We both giggled

We walked out, ughhh we slept in our party clothes. We were heading to Niki's house, I took Niki's hand and our faces slightly blushed. I hoped nobody would see like Puffy or Wilbur. They would be like OML SHIP, OMG SO CUTE. Like no❤️.

We arrived at Niki's house, we wanted to date in her house because there weren't any restaurants in L'manburg.

We both got changed. And Niki wanted to cook :D, she was so nice and a very good chef I am guessing.

Niki's clothes

(I didn't know what to put so lol)

Y/n's clothes
1