"Izzy Lightwood"

"I'm your favourite female Shadowhunter?" Izzy was surprised.

"Yeah, you are the best!" squealed girl. "Okay, I need to calm down. I have three videos about you. First is neutral, second sad and third is funny."

"That's our Izzy," Jace laughed.

Alec nodded. "Definitely."

"That was so hot," Simon whispered.

Izzy blushed. She didn't know why - after all, she was used to hear that kind of things, she was aware that she's hot. But from the Simon it felt... different.

Jace and Alec glared at Simon, but Magnus distracted Alec, saying "Your sister is hot-"

Alec was shocked. Not only shocked, but he felt somewhat... jealous.

"-but you're hotter."

And Alec was blushing, looking at Magnus. Magnus touched his cheek with his hand and smiled at him gently.

"Oh yeah, you are so fucking cute!" said Izzy.

"Yeah, I know, Malec is the best, but you have to watch two videos and I'm really, really sorry but this video will be slightly sad."

Maryse was already hugging Izzy. "I'm sorry I was so tough and cold for you."

"It's alright, mum," said Izzy, fighting tears.

Simon hold her hand and smiled at her. Izzy suddenly felt happier.

"I have to light the mood so watch the last video about Izzy."

Everybody was laughing except Izzy, who was shocked. She looked at Alec, who tried to hide behind Magnus.

"Alec, tell me right now. Was Jessica Hawkblue even real?"

Alec paled slightly. "I-I can explain..."

Magnus laughed, looking at the cute boy. "Isabelle, I have to say that you're my favourite Lightwood."

Izzy smirked. "Yeah, I think we'll gotta be pretty good friends, future brother-in-law."

Girl 'I-kidnapped-you-and-I'm-proud-of-it' cleared her throat and said "Next videos will be about Clary."

***
I came back! Next video will be like previous, but after this I'll start to show better clips. I thought about clips about their first meetings. If you have other ideas let me know.

I was going do similar ff but about Teen Wolf but I don't know if it's a good idea since in most of fanfics like this there are descriptions of videos and I'm not good in it.