"Sizzy - First Meet"

"I can't wait to see it!" said Clary with excitement.

"I can," sighed Jace. "How could she fall for a nerd?"

Clary punched him. "You're talking about my friend."

"Do you have anger issues?" asked Jace, massaging his arm.

"I can't see how these two would ever fall in love," muttered Max.

"It's a 'from haters to lovers' type love, Max," said quietly Izzy. "And Jace needs someone who will put him in his place. I like Clary."

"Please, pay attention. It's a short video," girl said.

Simon: What exactly are runes?

Izzy: They gave Shadowhunters our demon-fighting powers. [she uses stele to make one of her runes visible]

"Show off," mutters Jace.

"Kettle, meet pot," snorted Alec. 

Jace rolled his eyes. "Don't try to be funny, Alec, it doesn't work."

Simon: So hot.

Izzy smiled, trying not to blush. A lot of times she has been called 'hot', but it has never affected so much until now. 

[Jace clears his throat.]

Izzy rolled her eyes. "What are you doing, trying to act like Alec and be overprotective?"

Alec laughed. "No, I think he just doesn't like Simon."

Simon: The rune.

"Of course, we absolutely believe you. No doubt," Catarina said sarcastically and Clary laughed.

Izzy: (laughs) Don't worry, Clary. I'll watch over the best friend. In fact, I was about to make breakfast.

Jace: On second thought, the runes might be less lethal.

Isabelle: I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Please excuse my brother's lack of manners. This is Alec... [points at Alec and then holds out her hand to Simon]  and I'm Isabelle.

"Wow, you didn't know his name and you already flirted with him,"muttered Jace. 

"I didn't!" Izzy flushed. "I was just introducing myself."

"In a very sexual way," added Jace.

"Clary, hit him for me," said Izzy and Clary did what she asked for. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Simon: (shakes her hand) Lewis. Simon, Simon Lewis. It's two first names. Am I still talking? [Izzy nods and laughs.] See? 

"They're so sweet, right?" Kidnapper sighed dreamily. "Sizzy for life."

Clary, Catarina and Magnus nodded.

Jace: See? Best friend's safe and sound here.

Clary: Jace, if anything happens to him...

Simon: Go on, I'll be fine. I think.

"Simon!"

"What, Clary?" asked Simon, looking at her confused.

"You were going to leave me with that dyed blondie alone?" Clary said in a little overdramatic voice.

"Hey! It's a natural blonde!" Jace said indignantly.

"Whatever," she ignored him. "Anyways, you guys are really cute. It's no wonder you'll be a couple in the future."

"Yeah, Izzy, I have to agree," said Alec, but then he looked threateningly at Simon. "But if you ever hurt her you're dead."

Simon nodded, a little scared. "Yes, of cour- I mean, no, I won't hurt her!"

"Good."

Magnus and Izzy snickered. "Alexander is overprotective, huh?"

"You have no idea," Izzy, Jace and Max said in sync.

Alec blushed. "I'm not." He saw Izzy look. "Okay, a little bit."

Kidnapper cleared her throat. "I'm sorry to interrupt-"

"Are you, really?" asked Raphael.

"Shut up, Santiago. As I was saying, sorry, but we need to move on if you want to leave this room as quickly as it's possible. Next thing I'll show is Jace and Clary meet for the first time."

Clary sighed heavily. "I hate you."

"I do hear that a lot."