Tales SMP(Book 1): The Village of Greed and Anger

The non canon

First day

During the day, the townsfolk met at the well and introduced themselves. BadBoyHalo played another character in this round (with a different skin), although both of his characters were the Mayor of the town.

During the night, Miles Memington was murdered.

Second day

During the day, the townspeople gathered around the campfire and voted to put Jimmy and Robin on the chopping block. Robin appealed with his tragic orphan backstory and also claimed to be the Doctor. As a result, Jimmy convinced the village to execute him instead.

During the night, the murderer attempted to kill Robin. However, Robin chose to save himself and survived.

Third day

During the day, Catboy claimed that he was the investigator. The townspeople voted to put Jack and Helga on the chopping block and ultimately executed Helga. After her death, Helga chose to haunt Jack.

During the night, the murderers chose not to kill anyone.

Fourth day

During the day, the townspeople gathered around the campfire and voted to put Jack and Cornelius on the chopping block. Catboy revealed that Jack had never left his house during the game, so the townspeople executed Cornelius instead.

Karl declared that the townspeople could sleep peacefully that night because all the murderers had been executed, giving the win to the innocents.

The canon round

During the day, the townsfolk met at the well at the center of the village while Karl narrated.During the night, Helga slept in Miles' house. They made a lot of noise, so many of the villagers did not get enough sleep. Cornelius was murdered during the night while in the same house as Catboy.

Second day

During the day, the townsfolk discovered Cornelius was dead and held a meeting around the campfire. Catboy revealed that he felt the murderer's presence, but was unable to identify them because he was blind. The other townspeople, including Bob the builder and Mayor Jimmy, immediately questioned this, and Catboy admitted that it could have been him. Helga made fun of the conversation and the other people, but also put suspicion on the orphan Robin.

Although Catboy defended Robin, the townspeople put Robin, Catboy, and Miles Memington on the chopping block. Catboy repeated that he could be the murderer and Robin revealed that he was the Jester in their defenses. (Miles Memington just repeated his name.) Catboy received the most votes and was executed. Because he had always been Robin's father figure, Robin became distraught and stayed in the jail cell for the night.During the night, the murderers chose not to kill anyone.

Third day

During the day, the townsfolk gathered around the campfire and realized Catboy might have been telling the truth about his blindness. Helga attempted to convince the depressed Robin to speak in his defense before the townspeople executed him, as Robin had been the closest person to Catboy. Robin put suspicion on Jimmy.

The town sent Robin and Jimmy onto the chopping block. Robin did not defend himself and only hung his head in sadness. Robin received the most votes and was executed, joining Catboy in the afterlife. Karl revealed that Robin was indeed the Jester, so he had won. However, the game would still continue.

During the night, Helga went stargazing alone on the rooftops and was murdered. With her death, the murderers achieved dominance against the innocents, so Miles and Jimmy (the remaining innocents) were also murdered in their homes.

Fourth day

During the day, only Jack and Bob came out of their houses. Karl revealed that they were the murderers, and had won the game. Since Robin, the Jester, had also won from getting executed, the three of them split the $1000 prize.