Tales SMP(Book 3):The lost city of muzan

Finding the Lost City of Mizu

A group of four fishermen (Isaac [Karl], Benjamin [Bad], Charles [Ranboo] and Cletus [Quackity]) are set to go out fishing one day. Despite their initial plan, Isaac opens their front door to find a mysterious book called "An Adventure!" that had been mysteriously left there. Inside the book had a message:

"

Hello There! You don't know me but I know you...

Your lives may be boring now, but rest assured, it is time for you to start creating some "tales" to be remembered!

There are many stories you may have heard of that have been passed down from generation to generation; and many are fables.... But some are true!

It is time for you to take a look for yourself. There is a lost underwater city nearby that holds much truly valuable information of the history of this great world we live in.

I implore you to seek it out! Who knows, maybe you'll find something you didn't know existed!

P.S. This city's residence may have been MIA for quite sometime. Maybe they left behind some history themselves!

"

The book also coordinates to the Lost City of Mizu, and had been written by an anonymous author, only signing "-K" at the end of the book.

The group treads to the coordinates, where they find a stone dome, and underneath the water, a city that they have never seen before. Inside the dome is a room that is locked, and a chest that consists of a lever and a map of a shocked emoji face (which was accidentally left in the chest, as it wasn't supposed to be involved in the story at all). When the lever was used to unlock the iron door, a book on a lectern awaited the group, with the following message:

"

The City of Mizu!

An underwater city of beauty! Explore the lands and get up and close and personal with all your favorite characters from the Great Disc Wars!

Be welcomed by smiling faces around every corner who all share one thing in common, there beautiful passion for timeless Tall Tales!

"

The group then found a lever inside the locked room, which when activated, opened a secret passage that led to a ladder straight into the City of Mizu.

Meeting Ranbob

As the group descended down the ladder, they were greeted by Ranbob [Dream], who bore a strikingly resemblance to a familiar half enderman figure in the SMP. Ranbob introduced himself, and noted that he had been alone for so long, but seemed almost unsure of who exactly he was. Ranbob went on to note that the city had been long abandoned, except for himself, but he wasn't around when the city was first built.

One of the first things the group noticed inside the room was the amount of blood spread around the room. When questioned about this, Ranbob admitted that many people had died within the city. The group had even more questions about the amount of bones and more blood that they found, but Ranbob alluded that it was from leftover food. Ranbob proceeded to show the group around the unlocked rooms, starting with the Community Room, which led to another room that needed a key to be unlocked, however he didn't know where the key was. The group would proceed on to continue touring around the city, finding themselves in the Cafeteria, and another room containing multiple sets of leather armor, along with chests, a crafting table, and other items used for crafting. Ranbob first notes in here that he has bad memory, and can't quite remember things.