Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford

When Lord Richard William Carey was a young man in late teens he met a beautiful young woman named Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford.

Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford attended the Finishing School on Star Base 12 while he attended the Parochial School for young men where his three other cousins attended.

The Parochial School taught the young men all the social skills that they needed such as dancing, their love for literature, their manners, etiquette, and social graces that proper young men needed to learn and to use those skills the young men were invited to attend the dances held at the Finishing School to use their skills they had acquired.

Lord Richard William Carey with his cousins and the rest of the young men were transported to a dance one evening in 2268.

The head-master showed into the ballroom at the Finishing school and he instructed the young men to act like gentlemen and ask the young women to dance with them.

Lord Richard William Carey noticed one beautiful young woman sitting by herself and he decided to walk over to her and ask her to dance and he walked over to her and bowed, "Good Evening I am Lord Richard William Carey would you like to dance.?"

Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford looked up from her chair and she answered "Yes I would love to dance Lord Carey." and with that Lord Richard escorted Lady Henrietta Rose out onto the dance floor and they danced every dance together and he asked, "How long had you been sitting there before I asked you to dance?"

"Lord Richard Carey. I am not a fair skinned blonde hair beauty like the rest of these young women here. I have dark brown hair, medium skin tone and blue eyes." Lady Henrietta explains, " Rarely have I been asked to dance since I have been attending these dances."

"Nonsense Lady Henrietta I think you are very beautiful and even more so over most of these silly, vain, creatures that attend this school." Lord Richard tells her.

"My father and mother are doubtful that they will be able to find me a suitable husband because I don't have the look that most men are looking for in a future bride." Lady Henrietta confesses.

"Nonsense I would think any gentleman would consider himself blessed to have you as his wife." Lord Richard tells Lady Henrietta.

"I am only 17 years old going on 18 but if I could marry I would court you myself and marry you." Lord Richard exclaims.

"Would you really Lord Richard?" Lady Henrietta asks.

"I would not lie to you Lady Henrietta." Lord Richard tells her.

Lord Richard William finds Lady Henrietta Rose enchanting and Lady Henrietta is only 16 years old and they start to court each other while they are attending their prospect schools.

Lord Richard William graduates from his parochial school in 2269 and Lady Henrietta doesn't graduate until and when he hears that Lady Henrietta graduates he intends to make good with his promise of marriage.

Lord Richard William Carey goes to Lord Clifford and asks for Lady Henrietta's hand in marriage but when Lord Clifford hears of his heritage and who his great-grandfather is Lord Clifford strictly forbids the marriage between Lord Richard William Carey and his daughter, Lady Henrietta Rose telling her he wants no part to do with the Howard's in anyway or to be associated with them.

When Lord Robert Carey hears this news he goes to his first cousin, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and tells him, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells Lord Robert Carey that there is little he can do if Lord Clifford will not agree to the marriage of his daughter to his first cousin once removed..