Where Did We Go Wrong

Lord Andrew Charles sits in his study and he lays his paperwork aside and he asks himself " Where did I go wrong with Lady Karissa?

Lord Andrew Charles Howard the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard, fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

When Lord Andrew Charles Howard first saw the 19 year old Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell first arrive on Star Base 12. She made his head turn and he felt his heartbeat but he wasn't prepared for her bluntness and sharp tongue but he still pursued her.

Karissa wanted a daughter and he needed a heir/heiress but she made it clear the only way that she would marry any man if he gave her a daughter and with that came the promise of marriage.

Lord Andrew Charles gave her the daughter of her dream plus three more children, and she was faithful to her word and she married him.

On her wedding day Lord Andrew Charles Howard's second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey was asked to escort Lady Karissa now that she was called up the aisle to marry Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey confessed to Lady Karissa that he loved her.

Lady Karissa told Lord Richard William Carey that their day would come in the future and they would have to wait until the child she carried in her womb and her daughter, Lady Elizabeth grew up .

Lord Richard William Carey escorts  her up the aisle and places her hand into Lord Andrew Charles hand and he watches them marry each other and he walks over to his pew and he controls himself as his blood boils.

That was over 15 years ago that Lord Andrew Charles married Lady Karissa and she has given him three daughters and son that he has neglected because of becoming Duke of Norfolk Territory and she has told him time and time that don't let the power go to your head."

Their first child Lady Elizabeth was born in 2275, followed by Lady Samhain in 2276, followed by Lord Andrew Charles JR in 2280,  the son that Lord Andrew Charles longed for but he has no time for him, and in between Lady Karissa gives  Lord Richard William Carey a beautiful daughter that he dotes on Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, and she gives birth to their fourth child and third daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea in 2285 and nine month later Lord Andrew Charles mistress Lady Theresa Hardwick gives birth to another daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina and she watches Lord Andrew Charles tear her away from mother's arms .

This all took place in 2285 and now it is 2288 and Lord Andrew Charles is told that Lady Karissa is having Lord Richard William and her son in 2289.

Lady Karissa explains as has Lord Richard that Lord Andrew Charles has neglected his family and his wife and there is a price when a man places his work before his wife and family.

Lady Karissa exclaims." I will only give you one more chance, Lord Andrew Charles to change your ways."

"You have a son that needs you as a daddy." Lady Karissa tells him.' I don't give a tinker's damn about Norfolk Territory and I don't care if it goes to Hades."