Mother's Day 2303

Faith of our mothers, living still,
In cradle song and bedtime prayer;
In nursery lore and fireside love,
Thy presence still pervades the air:
Faith of our mothers, living faith!
We will be true to thee to death.

Faith of our mothers, loving faith,
Fount of our childhood's trust and grace,
Oh, may thy consecration prove
Source of a finer, nobler race:
Faith of our mothers, living faith,
We will be true to thee till death.

Faith of our mothers, guiding faith,
For youthful longing, youthful doubt,
How blurred our vision, blind our way,
Thy providential care without:
Faith of our mothers, guiding faith,
We will be true to thee till death.

Faith of our mothers, Pagan faith,
Is truth beyond our stumbling creeds,
Still serve the home and save the temple,
And breathe thy spirit through our deeds:
Faith of our mothers, Pagan faith!
We will be true to thee till death.

Lord Andrew Charles travels from Westminster to be with Lady Karissa who is the mother of their four children, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Andrew Charles, and along with that he summons Lady Tess Hardwick to join him out at Beltane Manor along with calling his eldest brother Lord Charles Andrew III who is the father of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, but it comes back to two women, Lady Karissa and Lady Theresa.

Lord Richard William Carey is in the Mother's Day celebration for Lady Karissa and Lady Theresa and they celebrate this day for Lady Karissa and Lady Theresa for the great sacrifice that they made in giving birth to their children.

Lady Theresa travels from Bedford Territory to Beltane Manor and Lord Charles Andrew III travels from Sussex Territory to join Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Theresa to Beltane Manor.

Lady Karissa is sleeping while Lord Richard takes care of Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann.

Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward travel from Wessex territory with their two children, Lady Karissa and Lord Richard Edward IV, Lady Samhain with Lord David William Beck JR with their two children, Lord David William III and Lady Davina Wilhelmina from Clarence and Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lady Alexandrina Charlene with Lord Andrew Charles III and Lady Caroline with Lord Kevin Thomas Riley JR.

They travel from far and wide to celebrate Mother's Day with their mother, Lady Karissa and she has no idea what Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard William and Lord Charles Andrew III have done.

When she wakes she sits up and she sees breakfast at her bedside and looks around and Lord Richard William tells her, " I have made you breakfast."

"It's not my birthday." Lady Karissa explains

"I know Karissa. Your birthday is in June and you are a Gemini because I am too." Lord Richard exclaims.

"It's not Yuletide and we have already celebrated Beltane." Lady Karissa explains.

'Litha is not until June 21." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William.

"Think Karissa?" Lord Richard William says.

Lord Richard William calls Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann to their suite and she smiles "Today is Mother's Day."

"Happy Mother's Day mom" Lord Richard William JR tells his mom and he carries Lady Karissa and places her in Lady Karissa's arms she says, "Happy Mother's Day mommy I love you."

"I love you too Lord Richard William JR and Lady Karissa, but where are the rest of my children.' " Lady Karissa asks.

"They are on their ways from far and wide on order of Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Charles Andrew III and Lady Theresa is joining us too." Lord Richard William tells her.