The Beltane Ball and Dinner

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth decide to throw a Beltane Ball and Dinner for adults after they celebrate Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane's second birthday.

Lady Karissa helps Barbara to put down Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain for the evening and she kisses them good-night. It has been a long day for both 2 year old Lady Elizabeth and 6 month old Lady Samhain.

The adults are celebrating Beltane the 1st most significant Pagan Sabbat in their Year.

It will be celebrated with dancing, singing, and eating with friends and family.

It will start out with a masquerade dance and Lord Andrew and Lady Karissa will lead the dance and they will play the First Waltz by Dmitri Shostakovitch and afterwards the Spring waltz by Frederic Chopin.

Lady Karissa will wear the dress that she wore for their installation when they became Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

She will take requests for songs that people want to hear and sing for their guests.

Lord Andrew Charles has planned a surprise for Lady Karissa and he will ask to sing a duet with him.

Lord Andrew Charles has become mesmerized by the music from the Secret Garden.

He has fallen in love with one song, " A Girl In The Valley and it reminds him of Lady Karissa.

When Lady Karissa was out in her garden he would listen to the song over and over again. He associated the song with Lady Karissa.

He had made up his mind to ask her to sing a duet with him on Beltane evening at their ball and dinner.

They had invited everyone of importance and they included Lord Henry Grey, Lady Georgiana Grey, Lord David William Beck, Lady Katherine Beck, Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard and his fiancee, Lady Mary Grey, Lord Charles Andrew Howard II, Lady Victoria Howard, Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Pauline Howard, Lady Charlotte Stafford with her husband Lord Frederick Stafford, Lady Patricia Neville and her husband, Lord Ralph Neville from Star Base 10 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Sarah Howard along with Lord Richard Edward Howard JR and Lady Suzanne Howard.

All the children were upstairs in the nursery being watched by Barbara.

In the nursery there were six little girls and one little boy all destined to become a Duke or Duchess after their father, all except Lady Samhain who was already Duchess of Clarence Territory.

There was Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane who would become The First Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Lady Alexandra Katherine who would become Duchess of Cambridge Territory, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maude that would but later be replaced by her sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard as Duchess of Suffolk Territory, Lord Richard Edward Howard would become Duke of Wessex and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard the would become the first Duchess of York Territory and they were all related to one another.

Lady Frederica was the Aunt of Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Alexandra Katherine, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maude and 1st cousin to Lord Richard Edward JR and second cousin to Lord Frederick William and Lord Thomas Howard and Lord Richard Carey