Chapter 1

This story was requested to be written by @urban_alice. Thanks for the encouragement.

I do it all for you guys.

*****

Star's P.O.V

My name is Star Saunders. I'm 19 years old and I'm 5'8" in height. I have brown eyes and brown hair.

March 15, 1995 is my birthday. Born and raised in Los Angeles California.

Right now I'm in my Freshman year of college. I attend University of Minnesota along with my sister Mindy.

We are the youngest of 5. Me, Mindy, Kimberly, Rachel and Ryan.

He's the assistant coach of the Minnesota Timberwolves.

We currently live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. My heart belongs here...also because I go to college here.

My 2nd favorite team is here as well. The Minnesota Timberwolves.

I only worship them because my father is the coach; Flip Saunders.

If it were my choice, I would definitely live out in Oakland because the Golden State Warriors are my favorite team.

Klay Thompson has my heart but Andre Iguodala is my life. He has always been my favorite player.

I will go to a game one day...they play in Oakland and I have family out there.

And who can forget about Stephen Curry. He is bae...but he married.

I love his wife's YouTube channel and I'm like obsessed with his daughter.

Anyway, back to my life.

*****

I sat in my bed room, studying my textbook.

Yes the textbook.

I have a big exam in class Thursday.

Been a straight A student since kindergarten and I will not stop until I reach my goal...which is to become a Sports Agent.

Yeah buddy!

My dad pokes his head into my room. His eyes were closed.

"Do you have clothes on?"he says

I giggle.

"Yes I do"I say

He opens his eyes.

"Okay, I have two courtside tickets to the game tonight...wanna represent your father?"he says, smiling wide

I giggle.

"Sure dad...who else is coming?"I say

"You pick"he says

"Keegan?"I say

"He's too...meh"he says

"Megan?"I say

"She's a good one, take her"he says

He hands me the tickets and leaves the room. I shake my head and chuckle. I text my best friend Megan.

S: Going to the game tonight, wanna come?

It took her about 10 seconds to reply.

M: Hell yeah!

I smirk.

S: Alright, be at my house by 5 so we can get to Target Center on time.