Steppin on the beat / Run Run/ Family eh?

PEER THROUGH THE GLASS

THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

<<<<<>>>>>

The scene opens with Gryphon in bed with zdrada after a night of zero sleep and lots of moaning.

Gryphon: I hope you're satisfied with your reward Z. You earned it.

Zdrada: You bet your sexy ass i earned it! Lets go again~.

Gryphon: As much as I'd like to, it's almost time to head out

Zdrada: Fuck! Okay fine, but we're going again as soon as we have a chance you got me?!

Gryphon: (gets up laughing) Alright alright, you got yourself a deal.

Gryphon gives her a tongue filled kiss before walking into the bathroom and getting prepared for the next couple of days. The scene then changes to Gryphon standing next to a large vehicle while wearing his armor as the members of the strike team arrive.

Gryphon: Ladies, meet the thunder tank, our new mode of transport to haven.

Malina: ............ you better let me drive

Gryphon: It has video game controls so the driver's seat is all yours Malina.

Malina walk up to him and stands there blushing for a moment before wrapping him in a tight hug.

Malina: I love you, you fucker!

She then lets go and quickly gets into the tank while hiding her face

Zdrada: She never says that to me you lucky fuck ( she walks past and hops inside) .

Justice: I'm just excited to see the guns on this baby doing work their magic! ( she hops into the gunners seat)

Gryphon laughs at their excitement before getting inside the tank.

Gryphon: since we're gonna be driving a long way the auto pilot is already set malina, just in case you get tired you can sleep behind the wheel.

Zdrada: (laughs) Fellow nerds gotta stick together huh?