Vol. 5 start / Haven / Dread it / unforseen consequences

YOU'VE RETURNED!

WELCOME BACK!

Sorry i vanished on you guys, i started working on a origin story for Gryphon if you wanna see it but lets not waste anymore time.

<<<<<>>>>

Gryphon sits with both Artoria and jeanne. Artoria is sitting on his lap with her legs crossed and rocking her leg back and forth, making him blush surprisingly, and Jeanne is hugging his arm closely while nuzzling her face in his shoulder.

(I've decided to change Gwen's name to Gene because she is one of the main characters from Gryphon's origin story book but that also means her demeanor is gonna change a lot. I'm sorry if you hate me for changing this (T-T) )

Gene: W-why didn't you tell me you knew Artoria alter and Jeanne alter Gryphon?! You know i love Fate/GO!

Gryphon: it wasn't relevant at the time Genie! Plus since I've had this multiverse power you never thought to ask so technically it isn't my fault.

Gene: You may have a point but I'm still a little sad about it.

Gryphon: When i get the chance I'll make it up to you okay?

Gene: (sniffles) okay. Thank you.

Artoria claps her hands together interrupting the two.

Artoria: Well! Now that all of this is sorted, Gryphon you were telling us about a war?

Gryphon: Right I mostly explained it already but you two will join my strike force as we take the fight to haven where our enemies lie in wait before heading to atlas and finally, the enemy's home, where the final battle will take place.

Artoria: Why not end this war here and now?

Gryphon: I'm giving her time to prepare her strength i want a proper fight from her, magic and all.

Jeanne: So you wish to fight your enemy without holding back, as expected of an almighty being like yourself! I personally, would wish to lead an army of dragons into battle at your side if you'll allow it.

Gryphon: I gladly welcome it, I've been wanting the chance to watch you work Jeanne.

Artoria: I can't wait to unleash all my power in these battles to come.

She smiles as excalibur morgan begins to glow sinisterly, it's then that Tae Takemi walks in.

Tae: We've set the ship just outside of haven as to not be noticed, so you'll have to walk for a fair bit before reaching the place itself.

Gryphon: That's perfect Doc, thanks a lot.

Tae: No problem, Good luck out there.

Gryphon: Alright, Judgement, Beel, Artoria, and Jeanne it's time to get started.