The Roaring Fog / Sterling Ravens / King's Court Reunited

DRAGONS REJOICE IN AN UNBREAKABLE FOG

THEY REVEL IN THE CALL TO ARMS

<<<<>>>>

<Silver Wings Main Base: Leader's Office>

Aoi Shinomiya is seen looking over Grimm movement reports when a Silver Wing lieutenant enters.

Lieutenant: Ma'am, I've got two reports for you.

Aoi doesn't look up from her papers as she speaks.

Aoi: Let's hear it quickly, I've got papers here saying Grimm are gearing up for an attack on a village too far from here and we'll have to prepare the train to make it in time.

Lieutenant: Right! First up: We've received reports that Gryphon Light is making his way here and will arrive in a days time.

Aoi looks up from her reports while maintaining a neutral expression.

Aoi: You sure? Cause last time you said that the guy was just a barely convincing poser.

Lieutenant: All of the proper details and evidence was sent to your computer, I think this is the genuine article.

Aoi looks over to a computer sitting on her desk and finds the file regarding sightings of Gryphon.

Looking through the reports she find the aforementioned evidence, a picture and a video.

The picture is Gryphon looking directly at the security cam that took the picture and his eyes are glowing while he has a smirk on his face.

Aoi smiles at this and change to the video.

The video starts.

"Maw of the Stars. Engulfing the Heavens."

Aoi's eyes widen at what she recognizes as a Noble Phantasm but she doesn't recognize the words in the chant.

"Devour it all! AZURE ECLIPSE!!"

Aoi doesn't recognize the name of the sword but understands that this was a saber class Noble Phantasm and continues to watch the video, seeing a beam of light rise from his sword and when he swings it downward what looks to be a black hole descends into the camera's view before the camera feed cuts off and the video ends.