Putting an end to things Pt.2 / Short Epilogue: The truth and The Arcana

THE FINALE IS HERE.

LET'S GIVE REMNANT AN ENDING IT DESERVES

<<<<<>>>>>
(AN: This one is probably gonna be pretty anti climactic after all that hyping it up in the last chapter. Sorry in advance you guys and thanks for seeing this through to the end with me.)
<<<>>>

Running through the corridors inside of the gargantuan Grimm, Gryphon Light, Pyrrha Nikos, Malina, Loremaster /Azazel, and Justice slaughter the Grimm Salem has sent to slow their advances with Gryphon at the head of the charge as he creates a wall of fire, incinerating everything it comes into contact with.

Gryphon: There's a door up ahead! Prepare yourselves!

All: Right!

Gryphon charges ahead of the group as the shield surrounds him and transforms into a flaming dragon and crashes through the doors in front of them and Gryphon drops from the dragon with a roll and looking up at his first opponent.

Emerald.

Gryphon: They really put you on the frontlines? That's one way to solve a problem.

Emerald mumbles something that Gryphon can't understand.

Gryphon: What? You're gonna have to speak up.

Emerald: Why did you send Cinder away?!

Gryphon:....I don't know what you're-

Emerald: Don't lie to me! She's been acting completely different since she left beacon! I know you can make portals to other worlds or something, so don't lie to me!

Gryphon:......

Emerald: Answer me!!

Gryphon: We made a deal!

Emerald's eyes widen as tears begin to form in her eyes.

Emerald: What?

Gryphon: During the dance, I had your plans figured out already, so I offered her a way out of the fighting so long as Pyrrha Nikos survived the fall. When we met again we were on top of Beacon tower and she had kept her word and left Pyrrha alive so I kept my end of the deal and sent her somewhere where she won't have to fight if she doesn't want to.

Emerald: She...she just left without me?! After everything I've done for her, she just abandons me?!

Gryphon's heart aches knowing the truth of the situation so he looks behind himself to see that his team is still a ways away from catching up and he decides to tell emerald the truth.

Gryphon: She wanted to wait for you you know.

Emerald: Huh?

Gryphon: She wanted to wait but there was no time and this was the one time Salem didn't have her eyes on her and she needed to move quickly. I can send you to her right now if you want.