✨beat the bitches✨

"OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP LOUD ASS FUCKING BITCH!"

The group snickered as leo yelled at iida who was scolding them for skipping.

"We have our lives, you have yours. And its boring at that" leo said mumbling the last part.

Clara burst into laughter as izuku was trying not to as he drove the car. They arrived back at izukus mansion as they left the bitch class in the car and sprinted inside.

"Let's go guys..we have to have a talk with izuku. Now." Momo said getting out of the car. Everyone else followed behind her.

They entered the house to see izuku drinking coffee and the others fighting for the last orange juice.

"Izuku, we need to talk.." ururaka said walking over to him.

"About what." Izuku said sipping his coffee again.

"What do you mean about what!? We are talking about how u changed! Breaking rules, doing illegal things!" Tsuyu said.

"And who's fault is that?" Izuku said drinking the rest of his coffee.

"What do you mean who's fault?" TodoROACHi asked.

"Who do you think made me change hm?" Izuku sounded so calm about this as if he was waiting for this his whole life.

"Bakugous?" Sero said.

"HUH WHAT DID YOU SAY TAPE DISPENSER!" The angry pomeranian yelled.

Izuku chuckled. Daniel, leo, Clara, and Jordan came and stood beside him.

"Its all of your faults." He said smiling. Or more grinning.

"And they say you are hero's. Hero's my ass!" Izuku yelled throwing his coffee mug on the floor as it shattered to pieces.

"You guys only care about yourself and quirks. If someone doesn't have one like me, they are treated like shit!" Izuku was flaring in anger.

"All you ever did to zuku was throw him around like garbage." Jordan said putting a arm around izuku.

"You are the real menace to society." Amanda said with a sarl.

"We don't have time for you guys." Leo said.

"Come on let's go guys" Clara said.

They all left with a sickening aura that scared 3-A shitless.

Meanwhile with izukus gang they had went up into his room and locked the door.

"They just piss me off, they gang up on you and now they pretend to be good people!" Clara said gritting her teeth.

"Just to piss iida off more, how about we sneak out?" Leo suggests.

They all grin/smirk and nod.

They grabbed some cigarettes and placed them in a bag, it also had 2 big blankets and there phones.

They climbed out the window and climbed to the roof. They started jumping from roof to roof until they arrived at the abandoned school were they hang out.

They placed the blankets down and sat on them.

Clara immediately lit a cigarette so she could relieve stress and anger.

Everyone else got one and just talked about random things as they enjoyed the night sky and small light breeze.

Izuku and Jordan climbed down the railing and went to 7 eleven. They got monster drinks and snacks, lots and lots of snacks.

They payed the worker and took the bags back with them.

As they got on the roof leo and Amanda scavenged for snacks.

Leo got a thing of oreos as Amanda got a bag of flaming hot chips.

"My favorite!" They yelled then glared at each other.

The others giggled/chuckled at there childish antics.

Izuku layed his head on Jordan's lap as he stared at the sky, finally getting a rest from the people who hurt him the most.

They all had a bad past that made them like this. They are just so misunderstood, people don't know about that though. They just think of them as rebellious teens.

Yes they were rebellious, but they were also heartbroken. You already know izukus past.

But the others had it different and some what same.

Clara wasn't always so outgoing. To be honest she was never agnoliged. She hadn't know what attention and the feelings of warmth and safety until she met Amanda. Her parents didn't care where she was and for when she would be gone for weeks. They were going to get a abortion but it was too late and they couldn't get rid of her. So after she was born her parents pretended that she didn't exist. She wasn't given any love and doesn't know what loving parents are.

Amanda used to be happy, until she found out her father had killed her mother. He said she was on a long business trip. And she believed him, well until she found her dead body on a crate hidden in the basement. Her father was rude and uncaring.
So she ran away and met Clara. The 2 were best friends and they went on together.

Leo was known as the freak because of his quirk. His friends didn't last long,he was happy his parents still cared for him but they were barely home due to there work.
He was mostly lonely until he met the girls and jordan.

Jordan was always judged because of his appearance and quirk, he was even cheated on many times and had massive trust issues. He was used for his good looks but his parents left him to live alone as they lived a luxurious life.

Daniel was abused and neglected, he was treated like a maid. His mother is abusive and his dad left him, he would come back only for a few days then leave taking some of there money with him as if they were a waste bank. His mother was arrested and Daniel moved so his father couldn't find him.

They all had there pasts but now they all want to focus on there futures.

Hey guys! Is this a good come back chapter? Well I made time to update and I finished early!