why would i come back?!

Everyone became silent. Izuku stared at class 1A with hate. Nobody had the courage to talk.
Izukus class were too scared to talk, his group knew he wanted to lead this,  class 1A were too full of guilt and shock. Untill a sertain pomeranian spoke up.

"I-izuku...why?" "why...why! I think you all know wHy!" Izuku looked pissed..scratch that he WAS pissed.

Everyone was speechless. Izuku looked at his group. They nodded.
Izuku went to the big windows with Daniel behind him. They opened the windows as izuku brought his wings out. Daniel did the same as he now had white and black demon wings and izuku with pitch black angle wings with glowing emerald outline and his black and emerald horns.
The rest of the group went to the window.
One at a time the group jumped out the window leaving izuku last.

"Teacher. Me and my group will be takeing some time off. Do not think of looking for us. Have a good day class 1A." Izuku says with much venom in his voice.

Izuku too jumps out the window and flys away to the meeting spot where his group is .

Class 1A are shocked, sad, confused,  and mostly guilty. Bakugou looks at the ground then black.

Hey guys! Ill be doing some quizzes 😅

What is your favorite ship in my hero academia?