Acknowledgment

Izuku midoriya was always a kind boy,
He never yelled or talked back to anyone,
He was always forgiving and generous but....everyone hated him.
He was bullied because of 2 resons.
1. He is quirkless.
2. He. Is. Worth. Nothing. To. Anybody! (Poor shmoll bean!)

Izuku always held his anger very deep inside. Who knew when class started his life would change forever.

💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

It felt different today...i was just walking to school and getting nasty stares directed at me like always...but i felt like something bad was really going to happen today...I could feel it in the pit of my gut. Sound weird right? But always trust your gut.
As always i come to school 2 hours early becouse of todoroki and kacchan...
I always met them at the empty room that was never used at the very top floor...
As i was heading over there i could feel myself shaking...i opened the door and met eyes with todoroki and kacchan..
They pulled me in the room then closed and locked the doors...
First they beat me to the pulp...then..well i really dont want to say....
After they finished "that " they left me traumatized in the room..
I had cleaned myself up and left to go to class. I still felt disgust from having there touch on me. It makes me want to bang my head on the wall untill I pass out.
I opened the door and got a lot of disgusted and evil stares.
Not even 2 seconds later my phone rings.
Aizawa woke up from his sleeping bag and told me to take it outside so i did. I saw as jiro came closer to the door to listen. I picked up the phone-

Doctor- hello is this midoriya izuku?

Izuku- yes it is. Whats the problem?

Doctor- well..your mother was killed by a hero during a villain attack...

Izuku- w-wait what? No. No please tell me this is just a prank? Right!....right?

Doctor- I'm sorry.

Izuku- ....

doctor- w-what would you like to do to the body?

Izuku-...I would like to cremate her..

Docter- alright... again I'm so sorry sir goodbye...

The phone hangs up

Izukus eyes went blank, he felt nothing but pain untill he realized he still had dad and since his mom died he now had full custody.

Bring bring! Bring bring! (Pick up the phone bitch-)

Dad- hello?

Izuku- hi dad...

Dad-Izuku! How are you my boy!

Izuku-Not good dad..can i come live with you...in America?

Dad-But what about your mother she has full custody....

Izuku-M-mom...died a few minutes ago....

Dad-....im. so sorry izuku... of course you can come live with me...

Izuku-Thanks dad ill leave tomorrow and meet you there in 2 days....

Dad-Okay..i have work to do. Bye izuku love you! See you in America. Ill make sure to keep this a surprise for the others!

Izuku-Okay love you too bye!

Call ends

I put my phone in my pocket and walked inside to see a lot of shocked, sad, guilt, and scared stares.

"Well what do you want? Or are you just going to stare at me like the idiots you are."
I give everyone a cold glare.

The whole class gasps.(wow so surprising😃)
I give no mind and go up to mr aizawa.

Mr aizawa i will not be attending UA anymore. I am moving to America with my father. I will miss you and the teachers. Nobody else...*i give another cold glare at everyone making them shiver*(bur bitch-)
"I will go to my dorm and pack all my things. I no longer look up to heros. But i still look up to you because you are not fake..."
I watch as kasuki speed walks up to me.

Kasuki- deku! Pls dont leave im sorry for what i did to you! Just dont leave! It wont be the same without you! (Bruh u raped him🤨)

"Thats right kasuki..it wont be the same.. you wont have a punching bag or a sex toy anymore. I through with everyones bullshit. I made up my mind and i am leaving.. goodbye." (You tell him zuzu 👏)

Then i walked out of the room not even looking back.