🍥🍷field trip🍷🍥

Bakugous pov- ( bet ya didn't see that coming!)

3 years later.
Izuku has been gone for 3 years now, i have to admit i miss him, a lot!
I was walking to class and put my head down on my desk. Everything changed when he left, everything is more dull without deku.(*cough* your fault *caugh*)
Mr. Aizawa walkes in with a smile planted on his tired face, this surprised the class.
Aizawa then explained that we will be going to the best hero school,
"In America".
When he said that a billion thoughts when through my head!

Is he okay?
Will i see deku?
Is he still there?
Will he remember me?
What if i dont see him!

Everyone was happy to hear this, aizawa sent us to pack up then tomorrow morning come meet up at the main room,
Everyone sped out of the class along with me.

I packed up all the things i would need and went to sleep early.

When i opened my eyes everything was black, i couldn't move or talk then i saw 3 people not to far away, it was izuku? Or izuku's? One was him as a kid, the other as a middle schooler, and the last when he was in UA. I tried to go to them but couldn't move untill i felt i touch on my shoulder, i was able to move and i wiped my head around to see a boy my age with piercings, dark green and black, hair, toxic green emerald eyes, he had huge black wings and horns too. All he said was "kacchan".

I woke up gasping and sweating. It was all a dream?

I look at the time-

ITS FUCKING 8AM!

i look at my phone to see a billion phone calls from shitty hair, Shit..

I grab my luggage and rush downstairs to the main room were they were waiting for me.
I look at the time, 1 minute late dang that's lucky!

I went into the bus and fell asleep.

Black again and there they were the 3 izukus ?
Then there was the tap and the other guy again. He pated for me to sit down.

Who are you? I asked.

??-€•□~♡▪£~◇♧○ *^]

Umm what?

I then felt a soft tap on my shoulder, i turn around to see middle school izuku, i got a better look at him, he had bandages all over his body and face, he wore a black hoodie and had dull eyes.

Middle school izuku- his name is zuki.

He said in a soft voice.

Middle school izuku- he wont talk normal in the dream world.

As he said that he started to wave to me as i slowly woke up.

Shitty hair was shaking me awake and smiled when he saw me look at him. "We arrived bro, let's go" he said. We both got our luggage and left the bus.

We walked over to the principal at the front of the school. "Hello! I'm the principal Mr. West" he was about to lead us inside when we start to hear screaming and cheering.

What the heck?

Principal- *sigh* why do people keep trying to mess with them...

Aizawa- whats wrong?

Principal- youll see just fallow me and dont do anything okay.

All- okay?

We walk to the back of the school to see a huge group of kids surrounding a group of teens, one of them that looked familiar was kicking a teen that was on the floor clutching his stomach.. while the rest of the group just smirked .

???- NEVER PUSH HER AGAIN OR ILL MAKE SURE YOULL BE DEAD.

He screamed that then walked over to the group again.
Wtf just happened?