💚🖤izuku?🖤💚

Izukus pov-
I was walking to class with my friends when someone randomly pushed clara.
My friends gave me a nod confirming what i wanted to do.
He went up to the boy and already a few people walked backwards or ran away.
I went up to him pulled his collar down to face me. He looked at me and laughed "Whats up shortcake? Want a bite or something"
"Heh, shortcake?" I kneed him in the nuts as he let out a weezed breath of surprise and fell to his knees. I kicked him in the face making him fall to the ground before repeating to kick him in the stomach.
Once i was done i yelled at him and left with my group.
We headed to class which we didnt need cuz we were already announced the best pros in america.
They called us the six sins...
And the name sticked. We are able to do whatever we want in class, the teachers didnt care!
When we were out of school not many people cared either except for this grumpy lady at the pharmacy.
Shes a real pickle to surve.
We got to class and i got on top of a desk and sat down with michi who sat on my lap. I pet him as the others sat down.
Soon more students came in and so did the teacher.
He announced that we had some students coming and staying for 2 months.
Ugh i hate new students. They always brag of having a good quirk and try to fight me but they always lose!
Jordan came and sat at my desk. He pated is lap for me to come down.
I didnt mind i liked sitting on his lap!
I fell asleep for a while untill the teacher calles me. I jumped on the desk and stretched with a sigh before looking up at him.
Then i look beside him to see class 1A...
Oh shit.

Bakugous pov-
Mr aizawa askes who those kids were.
He said all of America calls them the six sins .. he said they are the best heroes in all of america and other places too.
He walked us around the school showing us the place and then he took us to our first class. We knocked on the door and the teacher said we could come in.
We stood at the front and we all introduced ourselves. Then the class did. The teacher was waiting for someone to introduce but all of them already did.

"Zuki pls get up and introduce yourself.."

He said that and i saw a small teen jump off of the guy named Jordan's lap. He looked at us with his toxic eyes and smirked evily. He jumped off the desk and stared at us.
I looked at him then realized he was in the dream with izuku.
He looked at me.
And i looked at him.
And he looked at me!
And i looked back at him!
(So sorry 😂)
He came up to me and said-
"Hello bakugou kasuki"
"Your....real?"
I looked at zuki in the eyes then he went to the back with his group to introduce himself.

He glared at me then smirked.

"Hello class 1A! Im 17 years old and my favorite color is green and black...
My name is...izuku midoriya but i go by zuki now."