Chapter 6

"Do we have to go back again" I whined as Amber dragged me to the doors of the cafe she'd been dragging me to for the last 3 days. She said it was to "find my soulmate", I doubt he'd be here in korea.

"We can't miss him again! You haven't seen him since that day" She stated pushing the door open, the small bell rung as we walked in. The smell of roasted coffee beans and sweet pastries hit me. The bell rung once more as Amber looked back in hope.

"You guys could at least wait for us!" Xavier grumbled, arms wrapped around her shoulders. "Well if you two weren't caught up on talking about that book or whatever then you wouldn't have been left behind" Amber rolled her eyes playfully.

"Hey it's manga and I'll have you know the Attack In Titan manga is really good!" My sister pouted turning her head to the side cutely, everything she does is just so cute to me seeing as she's my little baby sister. "Yeah! Maybe if you guys read it or at least watch the show you'd know why we like it so much" The male agreed before he pulled her towards a table.

"Remember to get our order" Not forgetting to remind us for their drinks and pastries. "I don't get why they're so hooked on cartoons, they should watch something better like The office" Amber huffed. "You know them, they love their anime, and crime shows" I shook my head.

"Let's go order and wait for Mr. Soulmate to arrive" She teased making my face heat up at the thought of him. God, maybe it is love at first sight. It can't, he's not mine, he has a soulmate somewhere out there. As Amber made the order the bell rang again and my head instantly turned to look.

There he was again, laptop in hand as his black book bag strap hung from his shoulder. "Oh my god Amber he's here" I whispered to my friend before I noticed two other males enter and follow behind him, friend maybe. As they sat down one of the males made eye contact with me and I got that same fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

Maybe it's because he was cute, his cheeks with so plump like a squirrel. He gave me a small smile as my face heated up and I turned away, Amber giving me a confused look. "His friend with the cute cheeks" I mumbled playing with my fingers. "Who would have thought the Y/N would fall for guys here this quick" Amber teased since I was never the one to swoon over guys.

"I know! Maybe I have a fever" I whined before a cold hand touched my forehead. "You seem fine, are you feeling off?" A soft voice said as I cupped my sisters hands. "No I have a deadly disease called love"

My sister stared at me with a blank face for a second before let out a laugh. "It was bound to happen N/N" She tried to cover her laughs with her hand but failed as it seemed to attract attention for the very few people in the shop. "It's not funny, what if I end up sad after we go back to Australia!"

"N/N you'll forget about it by the time we're back home" She said holding her stomach in pain from laughing so much. "Now if you girls excuse me, all this laughing makes me have to pee" She said walking off to the bathrooms.

"Our orders done, help me" Amber said shoving the drinks in my hand as she took the pastries and took it towards our table. I quickly followed as I took glances at the boys a few tables away from ours. "Finally! I really needed this cheesecake!" Xavier grinned grabbing the small plate out of Ambers hand and digging into his dessert.

I placed everything down and sat down, looking at the table to see the guy from before looking at me. With a flustered face I gave him a nervous smile before looking back down at my drink. God was I obvious? What if I seem like a stalker or something? Oh kill me now.

Being wrapped in my panic bubble I failed to notice the male standing in front of me. "Hello" He spoke in Korean. "O-Oh hi" I nervously greeted as Amber and Xavier snickered. "Back in Australia Y/N rejected every guy who made a move in her, look at her now"

"Oh you guys are from Australia! I'm was raised there until I decided to come to Korea!" His English made my heart melt. Keep it together Y/N! "Yeah we're here for winter vacation, I haven't even here since I was 7" I answered before a chair shuffling caught my attention and the male. "Oh that's my twin sister Ophelia! And I'm Y/N" I introduced us.

"I'm Chris but you can just call me Chan" Wow even his name is attractive. "Nice to meet you Chan! We'd offer you to sit with us but it seems you came with your friends" O smiled as he returned the smile. Oh that smile, it could bring life into the room. "It's fine, is it alright if I get your number Y/N? I'd like to get to know you" I instantly nodded grabbing the phone he was holding out and typing my number in.

"Well I'll text you! Nice meeting you all" With that he walked back to his friends who gave him a cheeky smile. "Oh my god he asked for you number!" Amber squealed as Xavier covered her mouth with his hand. "Yeah" I shyly smiled as I looked at my sister who gave me a small sad smile.