Part 1 - The Second Genders

Bakuhoes pov:

'Beep Beep'

Ugh that stupid alarm clock! I swear I'm gonna blow it to bits. Getting out of my bed is such a simple task. I put on my black hoodie and some jeans getting ready for the interesting  day ahead. Today we are going to find out our second gender I confidently know I'm already an alpha.

I walk out of my dorm and see Deku walk out his dorm mumbling some stupid shit.

" Oi Deku, can you stop mumbling it's pissing me off" I yelled cause that shit annoys me, we were best friends when we were 5, but now hes just a quirkless Deku!.

"Oh sorry Kacchan" he said shyly while running off to Todoroki's s dorm. I left to go to class and saw Kirishima, the holy beloved. He turns his gaze towards me, as we both start to blush. I walked to my seat and class starts.

No ones pov:
"Okay problem children, as you all know today your going to find out your second gender, if you look at your desks there is a piece of paper, when you flip it over you will see you gender and your possible mate due to the school taking your blood samples, with your parents permission of course. Now flip the paper" Aizawa sensei said, we all know he is an Marked Omega, Bakugo flipped his paper slowly, his face went a crimson red(like his mates hair).

Second Gender: Alpha
Possible Mate: Ejiro Kirishima
He looked up to see Kirishima, head in heads. He looked sad.

Kirishimas pov:
No holy shit no, no this can't be! My mate is Bakugo, the Bakugo Katsuki! I've had a huge crush on him since the start of the year, he doesn't really seem to feel the same way, I catch him looking at Sero sometimes. It was lunch time, I was sitting near the cherry tear behind the school, I was on Instagram, when a dark shadow clouded over me, I look up over my phone to see Bakugo standing there looking at me.

Mate.

My Alpha.

I was so confused, who was that talking, why were they so demanding. Bakugo bends down to my eye level. Almost staring into my soul, I looked away, blushing. As he stood up and walked away.

Hi Author's note, I'm sorry if this is bad, it's my first time writing a book, let me know if I forget any people, next chapter will explain what means what.

410 words