Part 2 - Marking

A few months later

Kirishimas pov:
everybody has gotten a mate, except for me and Bakugo obviously . Ever since that day were I found out my mate was Bakubabe we haven't spoken since.

BANG BANG

Its 10:48 at night who would be up now? I get off my bed and walk to the door, I can smell caramel and honey, it smells so good its almost addicting, I open the door and see Bakugo, but it didn't look like him, he was sweaty and he had lust dusted over his eyes. He walked in and pushed me on my bed, he locked the door.

⚠️SMUT⚠️

He starts to kiss me passionately but soon it turned too heat and hunger. He slowly takes off his shirt. He smashes his lips back onto mine, biting my lip and pulling it forward, asking for entrance. I open my mouth, he sticks his tounge in my mouth exploring each and every corner.

No ones pov:
Bakugo breaks the kiss and takes his pants off and Kirishima clothes off he looks at Kirishima in the eye and slowly trailed down his body to his erecting pp. Bakugo slowly pulls Kirishimas boxers down, Kirishimas dick hits bakugos hand, he slowly kisses down kirishimas body, leaving Kirishima a panting mess with intsiapation. Bakugo starts to Bob his head  up and down on the tip of kirishimas cock, teasing the omega with pleasure. Then starts taking down his length earning moans from the smaller male. Kirishima cums into Bakugos  mouth.

"Suck" Bakugo demanded kirishima to suck on his fingers, once his fingers were covered in kirishimas saliva, he stuck one in kirishima hole, fingering him,adding a second finger scissoring him, earn louder moans from the omega, Bakugo pulled his fingers out and slammed his member into kirishima, the Alpha look at the moaning mess of an omega asking to start moving, he nodded, and he started slow then built up the speed, kirishima was a moaning mess, could barely make words t was just gibberish, he was pulling the bed sheets. Bakugo noticed this and lent down and kissed him deeply and passionately, kirishima throwing his hands around bakugos neck. Bakugo let off his load deep inside kirishima, but kirishima wasn't finished yet, Bakugo put his hand and started to do a up and down motion on kirishimas member , and with bakugos other hand he started rubbing his belly to help. Kirishima exploded, painting both of the males chest in white.

⚠️end of smut⚠️
Bakugo lust died down and he saw that he had down to the younger male, he picked up the omega and carried him to the bathroom and started a bath, they cleaned up. Bakugo went to get clothes for himself and ran to his own dorm, kirishima tried to walk to his closest but fell so he crawled the rest of the way to the closet, when Bakugo walked back in the room he saw kirishima on the ground, he picked him up and placed him on the bed grabbed him clothes. After he got changed, kirishima turned on Netflix and started to watch Big Mouth.

Kirishimas pov:
We started to watch Big Mouth, Bakugo slipped under the covers, he pulled my hoodie to the side and started lick my scent gland, I started to moan it was so sensitive.

"May I?" He whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine, I nodded and he licked it covering it in saliva then he bit down deep into my skin, I covered my mouth so I didn't make noise, he licked my blood.

"Bite mine" he said as he turned me around, I started to lick it then bit down deep in his skin, licking up the blood, now we're bonded.

😳 what did I write, I'm sorry if you don't the smut, this is my first time, next will be a little more wholesome and fluff as well, bye!