Part 7- last part

"Katsune get your ass in the car now!" Bakugo yelled. It had been 7 years since Kirishima was kidnapped. The two boys had graduated and getting married, but due to covid (yes in this covid is here) it has been delayed.

But mum isn't even dressed yet!" Katsune replies, Bakugo storms to his and Kirishimas shared bed room, he opens the door a sees a red- headed boy playing his phone.

* After a few beatings later*

The family of 3 finally made it to the pre-school, they gave a kiss goodbye and drove off.

Bakugos pov:

Finally I can get some time with kiri if you know what I mean 😏

After Katsune was born we have had no time together. It had been 7 years of no mummy-daddy time. But today that's going t change, kirishima is due for a heat soon and I am going to be the one to trigger it. I pull up in the drive way and lock the doors of the car.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Kirishima asked, such a innocent little boy.

"I want you to strip and present on the bed in 5 minutes, if I find you disobeying my wishes, there will be punishments" I say using my Alpha voice.

Haha, welp I know I don't write anymore but I am a lazy bish, this is the end. I hope the best of you horny kids. Just imagine the ending yourself ok, bye.

244 words