Part 6- Kidnapped

WARNING THIS WILL CONTAIN R@PE AND ABUSE

A few months later

Kirishimas pov:

I was strapped on the wall, a few weeks ago I was kidnapped by Dabi. Turns out that Dabi has been working with Endever. He's been threatening to rape me. There's been time were he'd kiss me and grope me.

"Well, well isn't it little old kirishima, oh today I really need to let off some stem" Endever said while walking into the room closer and closer to me, while undressing himself, I was shaking, he was up in my face looking at me in the eyes and slowly started to kiss my neck, I felt disgusted, I could feel his hands go up my shirt and run along my chest. I was slowly unbuttoning my shirt, once my shirt was off he unlocked the straps holding my arms and I feel. I was waiting to feel the floor but I was catched by Endeavours arms. He walk over to the bed, I tried fighting but he heated his hand and placed it on my back so it left a mark.

"I'll make sure you carry my pups and make you Mine" Endeavour said in his Alpha voice, I started to shake more and hyperventilate, my mind was spiralling. He placed me on the bed and locked my arms to the head posts and my feet spread, I couldn't see anything because I was on my stomach, I felt a slap hit my butt and it stung, all my pain was focused on the sting but then I felt a hard pain in my butt, I try to turn around but couldn't see anything, he was pushing my head into the mattress.

"Don't worry, a real man will make you feel better" he said

(Hey it's me, I'm not going to write what happens but here's a summary, Endeavour r@pes kirishima. Kiri ends up pregnant and was still held hostage and he's 4 months pregnant so he's got a lil baby bump, also Endeavour re-marked him)

Still kirishimas pov:

Ugh I'm pregnant with that stupid mans baby, I was sitting in the corner of the room waiting for my daily beating but then I heard a big explosion and yelling, I could hear my actual mate.  I was holding my legs to my face, my eyes were closed shut. That was until I heard his voice.

Bakugos pov:

"Ei?" I said trying to sound calm, I ran over to my mate but he smelt like another Alpha, I looked at his state, he looked skinnier and sleep deprived. I walked up and picked him up. He was shaking and whimpering, I placed him down on the bed and looked at my mark, it was gone, someone else bitten him. I looked at kiri in the eyes and he tried to move his shirt to the side, wanting me to mark him and re-scent him, I did as he please and bit him, he was whimpering and shaking more. I picked him up and walked him into the ambulance that followed us there I put him in the bed and immediately the nurses were checking him and then hooked him up with machines, I sat next to him and watched him look around, looking at what he's missed for the past months, he started to shake again and curl into a ball when someone walked past, I looked out and saw Endeavour smiling, I walked up to him and punched him. Endeavour was in cuffs so he couldn't go far, the police put him in the police car and the pro hero's pulled me back.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy, kirishima told Bakugo what happed and they decided to go to the doctors and get the baby checked, luck it was still early enough to put bakugos sperm into the baby to be kirishimas and bakugos child, blah blah blah kirishimas is in labor, and Endeavour is in jail for life)

Kirishimas pov:

I went into labor a few day late and the contractions were as bad as they say.

"Sir, I need you to push" the doctor said I started to push, Bakugo was late from his partrol.

"I'm here, I'm here, where is he" Bakugo said rushing through the door. He ran over to me and he grabbed my hand, kissing it and squeezing it over and over again. I birthed a beautiful baby girl, her name is Katsune Kirishima.

Authors note: hi this is lazy sorry I have no motivation, and I'm been sensitive lately.  Also tell me what you want next chapter bye