Part 3 -Bonded for life

Kirishimas pov: 
I slowly open my eyes, a little bit of morning sun peeking through the blinds, I feel a warm embrace behind me, I can feel muscular arms wrapped around my wasit. Thought of what happened last night swam through my head, my trail of thought shaking away by a movement behind me I was placed on top of Bakugos chest.

"Good morning Eji" Bakugo said in his raspy morning voice, it was so cute, I crawled up and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Morning kat" I said, he rolled over looking at his phone checking the time, he rolled back grabbing me from my wasit, he reached over me to grab the tv remote, turning on Stan to watch HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy. We were cuddling until my eye lids felt heavy, and my stomach was making noise. I like this position so I tried ignore my stomach.

"Love, are you hungry?" He said sitting up, I nodded, and we walked to the common room, considering it's the weekend every one was in the room, couples cuddling watching cheap romcoms, me and Bakugo, hand in hand walked and started cooking breakfast, Mina looked at us and smiled then went back to the movie, soon enough sero walked up and asked if we all can have breakfast, so Bakugo made the bacon and eggs into a big ass buffet.

"Woah, bak- I mean kat, this is so much" I exclaimed, he smiled and gave me a kiss. Bakugo was already at the table and I still getting food, when I walked to the table there was no space, not even on the couch. I was about to sit on the floor when I felt arms pick my up and I was sitting on someone's lap, I look at the arms that was holding me, once I realised it's Bakugo I lent back and didn't want food no more, I was comfortable. Bakugo was eating like I wasn't sitting on him, he was done and looked at my food, untouched.

"Eji, eat" Bakugo said in his Alpha voice. Lent up and started eating. Once every one was finished, todoroki and midorya took the plates and did dishes.

No ones pov:
Kirishima watched as todoroki and Izuku did the dishes. Kirishimas eye lids got heavy as he fell asleep, Bakugo hadn't realised, he tried to get up but the asleep omega clung on to him. Bakugo just thought he was being clingy so he carried him in to kirishimas room.trying to detach himself from the sleeping omega. Bakugo changed kirishima putting him into comfy clothes, placing under the blankets. Bakugo slid under the covers, cuddling the younger male.

Hi- told you it would be wholesome😁 by the next chapter will be a cross of smut, fluff and parent meets boyfriend. Yea so if you don't like skip that chapter but I will be putting warning smut like that in the next chapter. Bye

495 words