Part 4 - Heat

Kirishimas pov:
I was sitting in class, today it was cold in the classroom, Mr Aizawa couldn't fix it so we left it like that. But suddenly I got really hot, I took my hoodie off. Then I got hot everywhere and I got a sudden pain near my lower abdomen. I asked to go toilet, mr Aizawa nodded and I ran out of the class so fast to find the closest bathroom.

Bakugos pov:
I was in class watching my little omega sit there and focus. Then he started to take off his hoodie, then next thing I see he runs out the classroom, I ask to go to the bathroom and ran after him, I can smell sweet syrup going into the men's toilet, I walk in and hear grunts and moans, I walk close to the toilet stall and see pants in the ground.

"Kirishima? Let me in" I asked trying to understand what happened, he slowly open the door and the scent smell stronger, I look down at Kirishima he naked and jerking himself off.

Breed

Pups

Heat

Was this my inner alpha talking, heat. I walk in locking the door.

⚠️Smut⚠️
I sit on the toilet lid, kirishima noticed and crawled over to me, taking my pants off and my boxers. He looks at my member. He licks to the bottom of my dick to the tip. He's teasing me, he started to Bob up and down on my member, getting lower and lower. I  couldn't resist, I grab his hair and start to Bob his head up and down, he started playing with my sack, I let go of his hair. He took my member out, so close to my climax, he started sucking on my sack and moving an up and down motion on my member. He puts his mouth back on my member, until finally I cummed in his mouth. He sat on my lap, trying to claim dominance, I pulled him up and slammed him on my dick, he started to bounce up and down, while I kiss his neck leaving my love bites everywhere. I pick him up, still on my dick and slam him in the wall. Him leaning his arched back in the wall, while I fuck him so hard he can't walk.

"Ah ah ah kat aha" kirishima tried to say.  I move to his ear and start to nibble on his ear.

"Your Mine" I say pumping into him. I cummed again but instead deep inside him. Staying there not moving but waiting until he calmed down.

⚠️End of smut⚠️

Ding ding ding

The bell I quickly grabbed all of our clothes and put them on us. Walking down to the class room, where Mr Aizawa greeted us. I told him what happened, he advised us to stay in kirishimas dorm and to make a 'nest' I had no clue in what that is so he gave us a book called 'first heats' he smiled and looked away.

Hi I know I said I would put some fluff and boyfriend meets parents stuff, I lost some motivation. So I won't be posting for a while, sorry,bye.
531 words