Chapter Twenty-Nine

When Fliqpy passed out, he didn't realize he had. He was showing Flippy what they really were, but the lull of memories put him to the much needed rest he was lacking. But when he woke, he was wrapped in the arms of Tiger with a horrible,sticky substance between his legs. He wasn't an idiot. Tiger had raped his body. What he didn't realize was that Flippy was in control when it happened.

When calling for Flippy in their mind, all he saw were flashes of Tiger above them and the sensation of hips violently thrusting against his. All the while, in the memory, Flippy had silently cried for help. Flashes of Splendid appeared through the memory, and that seemed to help Flippy disassociate with the event. And now, his other half was hiding somewhere in their mind. Fliqpy had tried to kill Tiger when he was no longer in shock from the memory. But whatever drugs Tiger had given him didn't give him much fight. He was easily pinned down and Tiger had went again for round two, except this time Fliqpy was present. The whole time he screamed curses and promises of death. His arms and legs were too numb still to swing around and he had to lay there and take Tiger's advances.

I need to tell Splendid I'm sorry.

Once the fight in Flippy left, Fliqpy felt a part of him lose motivation to keep defying him. No one was coming for him. Splendid had probably already forgotten about it. Now, it was just General Tiger and his army of clones. The drugs being filtered in his body was having side-effects. His mind was going back into that hazy fog of when he was in his W.A.R. days. When Tiger realized he no longer had the fight in him to defy him, he had Fliqpy cleaned up. He was dressed in the uniform wore by the soldier clones. His hair was cut, from his shoulder right to the neck. For extra measures, a shock collar was placed on his neck. It was set to paralyze even an elephant with the shock, just to make sure Fliqpy wouldn't leave Tiger's side. And by Tiger's side he was forced to say even though his body was still in pain, sore from the abuse.

Oh, god... I'm just as bad as him...

The memory of when he chained Splendid up and tempted to ride him, having sex without his consent came up and he felt himself cringe at it. At the time, it didn't seem like a big deal. Regardless, Splendid probably would have had a good time, but would have regretted doing with Fliqpy and not Flippy.  And that thought did strike him quite hard.

Karma is such a bitch. God, I'm an idiot.

Time passed slowly, but at least this time he could see when it was moving. Tiger finally started to feed him regularly and he was tasked with working out. He was scheduled to get another round of shots when an alarm started blaring. Through the haze, he was taken outside to a helicopter. There were gunshots and fire all around, but he wasn't triggered by it like normal. He was dazed as he followed behind Tiger. A small part of him wanted to jump on his back and tear out his neck, but his body wouldn't comply and he just got into the helicopter and sat there motionless as it took off. It wasn't like a normal helicopter since it took them to a remote island in less than an hour. Another base, filled with soldiers, guards, and scientists.

"Looks like we need to push your shots to next week. Thankfully, we've been sharing research and documents on your new medicine, pet." Tiger purred, running his hand through Fliqpy's head.

Fliqpy didn't react. He wasn't able to. Inside he felt a deep repulsion and fear from how Tiger carded his hand through his hair. But his body just couldn't react. They left the helicopter and went to the building where Tiger took roughly two hours to go over everything in the building and talked in code to his soldiers about something he couldn't decipher. Perhaps it was about the destruction at the last base. Something was going on, but Fliqpy just wasn't in the state to care what. It didn't matter. He wanted to take the collar off. Tiger walked him around for a little while longer before they ended up in a room similar to the one  at the previous base. Fliqpy did look around before his blood ran cold. Connecting two and two, he realized the room he was in was meant to be Tiger's personal room. He looked up at Tiger and froze when those black eyes stared at him with an intense, lustful hunger. In an instant, he was shoved onto the bed and the uniform he was given was being torn off. His mind went blank when Tiger began to lick his neck and forced his hands up Fliqpy's undershirt. He wanted to flail and scream, but he just couldn't react. Just as he closed his eyes and prepared himself mentally for another rape session, the alarms began to blare, startling him and Tiger.