Chapter Twenty

You make me sick.

Shut up.

Flippy was brushing his teeth. It had been a few days since his... risky night with Splendid. It was only touching, but it still left him bothered. Hot and bothered. Flippy blushed as he rinsed out his mouth. He hadn't been able to look at Splendid since that night. When they couldn't see each other, Flippy had no trouble putting the memory aside. But since they lived in the same house and he saw him CONSTANTLY, it was a big struggle. Fliqpy was no better, a few times he tried to take over because feeling Splendid all over him was enough to leave them both a stuttering mess whenever they saw each other now. In fact, when Splendid tried to do it again a day later Fliqpy panicked and took over, almost killing him with one of Splendid's hardback novels. Splendont had to choke him out until he passed out from lack of air.

Oh my gooooooooooood.

Why can't you just... I don't know. Be happy for me?

Why the fuck would I do that???

Flippy sighed and left the bathroom.

Because that's what couples do?? It's my body, I'm allowed to...

Allowed to what? Fuck around with your fruitcake boyfriend?

Flippy blushed and shook his head, ignoring Fliqpy's words. It's been a couple weeks now. Since the incident in town, Flippy hasn't gone to town and Fliqpy made no effort to go on his own despite his many threats to do so "being bored." There were plenty of instances for him to do so, but he didn't try once. Not even with the Splendid incident, he could have made a break for it instead of trying to harm Splendid. Before Fliqpy was able to take over even when Flippy wasn't triggered. The other hadn't attempted that even though he could at any time. Flippy hadn't gotten any answers to Fliqpy's disinterest in the townspeople or town itself. Fliqpy was being docile, but he didn't get that awful gut feeling that he was up to something. He didn't even take over to fight Splendont when he bullied Flippy.

I want to go plaaaayyyyyy.

No. Quit being weird. You're being a jerk about what I do with my body so you don't get crap.

You know I can take over right? I won't even give you a warning. I'll do it and go skullfuck everyone in town.

EW.

Flippy braced himself slightly as he stopped just before reaching the first floor, but Fliqpy didn't take over. He frowned, puzzled as he went to the kitchen. He almost freaked out when we ran into "Lexus." It startled Fliqpy, too.

WHO'S THIS UNCLE-FUCKER??

Flippy blinked and stared at "Lexus" and "Lexus" blushed, "Ah, Flippy! Sorry, I'm running late to work. You're usually not downstairs around this time!"

"Uh?"

"Oh!" He watched "Lexus" lift his hair to reveal light blue underneath. "It's me, Splendid!"

Flippy blushed. Splendid had told him he had an alter ego to go to work without being swarmed by fans as Splendid. Apparently, he never accepted money for being a superhero. So it makes sense they'd have to earn money another way. Splendid didn't have any pictures of himself as "Lexus" up in the house, so it was quite a surprise to see him like this. With combed back hair, a well-fitted suit, and red glasses that framed his face nicely...