We're Not Clingy Anymore

Yo! As you know, I'm the man, TommyInnit, leader of man, and I'm the only best friend of Tubbo underscore! We really get along well, and I'm not the clingy one! It's fuckin' Tubbo. Not me! But if anyone dare to make him shed a tear, will have yo face me.

But this guy name Ranboo(b), he kinda stole my best friend, since I was kinda busy with my school for a month . Maybe it just me who overthinking. Maybe it just.... He replaced me?

I decided to meet Tubbo to his new place called Snowchester, since that place is snowy? I don't even know how he named that place. I get on my computer, and decide to go online and talk to the homies.

As I logged in, Big Q actually naked (half-naked) and casually taking my wheat. Like, What the Fuck?!

" Woah, woah! Big Q, what the fuck are you doing? " Tommy push Big Q from his little farm.

" Eh?! Tommey! Bro, I'm not fucking stealing your shit man! I've been helping out with this farm since it's been a month you didn't even log in the server " Big Q smiles.

" Oh, thank god! Thanks, Big Q! I'm clearly poor after my home got grieved by some buffoons. And I don't even know who is it! "

" Eheee.. It's ok Tommy. Here! All your wheat " Big Q handed him all the wheat.

" Thanks bro! Can you please put some clothes? I'm going to Niki's bakery "

" Can I tag along? "

" Of course, come on! "

At Niki's Bakery ( L'manberg Bakery )

" Oh, hey Tommy! It's been a month since you last logged it! How are you?" Niki smiles.

" Doing just great! How's the business? "

" It just great, have some cake, please help yourself with it "

" Woah, this is so sweet! Is this Red Velvet? "

" Yeah! Antfrost ordered one, so I decided to make another one since Wilbur said he wanna hang out later "

" Ohoho- Niki, Niki, you finally make your first move eh? " Big Q tease her.

" Stop it, Big Q "

" Ayup guys! What are you guys doing? " Wilbur came in the bakery with his pickaxe.

" Ayup! " Jack came in after Wilbur.

Wilbur took a bite from Tommy's plate.

" This is so sweet! Like the one who baked it~ " Wilbur winked at Niki.

" Stop it, Wilbur. I'm not sweet.. " Niki blushed.

" Stop it, Niki. You're cute! " Jack said.

" Ok then, atleast I'm not as attractive as the guys in front of me.. " Niki chuckle when she saw Wilbur blushed.

< This is not a ship, just some wholesome moment.. Don't you guys flirting with your friends and homies? Cuz I do.. Wilbur blushed because he didn't actually flirt with girls, and it's his friend flirting.. C'mon, sometimes you must be feeling embarrassed when someone flirting with you~~ Only me? Ok.. >

" This is so cringe, Imma get some air and meet Tubzo. Thanks for the treat Niki! Ah! Here some wheat, I need some bread " and Tommy left the wheat at the counter.

" Come again later! "

Gosh, these adults always flirting, just date already. Ah, Imma just go Snowchester then!

SNOWCHESTER

" Tubzooo!! Where are you?!" Tommy then smiles when he saw Foolish building a mansion.

" Yo Big F! Where is Tubs? "

" Oh, he's checking out the bedroom with Ranboo "

Hearing that R word ( Ranboo ) making him pissed. Since Ranboo joined the SMP, Tubbo always hang out with him, and less with Tommy.

Tommy stepped in the mansion in anger, he thought he could spend his time with Tubbo like the old times.

" Tubbo! Toby Smith! " Tommy scream when he at the bedroom door.

He shocked, he saw his best friend and Ranboo is cuddling like him and Tubbo used to do. Ranboo and Tubbo stood up and greet Tommy.

" Ah- Sorry Tommy! I didn't see you there! " Tubbo smiles

You still smiling, and still with him?! Aren't you my best friend?!

" Come here Tommy! Let's cuddle together! " Tubbo and Ranboo said, smiling at him.

Why is this too hurt to see, why Tubbo look happier when he with Ranboo...

" No, it's ok, Tubs. Imma just.. Go mining some netherite.. " Tommy tries to leave but then Tubbo grab his hand.

" Here! Have a netherite, I hope you found more later! "

Ranboo walks towards Tommy and give him two pieces of netherite .

" Maybe this could help? " Ranboo smiles awkwardly.

Tommy just snatch it from his hands and thanked him in his cracked voice. Tommy then running away with some tears flowing down. Tommy bumped to Foolish who just placing some torches.

" Tommy? Are you ok? " Foolish help Tommy getting up and seen the broken teen.

" I'm fine, bye Foolish! " Tommy ran away again because he don't want anyone to see him crying. He run towards the nether portal.

In The Nether

The broken boy sitting at the end of his ' screaming station ' which he build when he still 13 years old. He's 17 now.

" ........ "

" Guess we're not the clingy duo anymore.. "