You And Me

[ If you don't like soft Drista and Tommy interaction, pls skip this chapter ]

It's midnight, and I still can't sleep.

TommyInnit whispering to Drista :
Oi, Drista.. Where are you?

Drista whispering to you:
What do you want?

TommyInnit whispering to Drista:
Wanna hang?

Drista whispering to you:
Sure, I'm bored, XD still busy dating with George..

TommyInnit whispering to Drista:
Meet you at Pogtopia, my manmade tower.

Drista whispering to you:
Ok! Meet ya there!

TommyInnit whispering to Drista:
K bro

Tommy step out from his bed and open his door quietly so Connor or Antfrost won't wake up. He spread his white wings and set of flying to the sky.

This is so peaceful.. I wish I could just fly like this whole night and forget my problems and everything...

Puffy from her mushroom house saw Tommy flying around, confused how the child got wings on him. But she was pretty happy to see Tommy smile again.

" Oh Tommy.. I missed the way you always hang out with the others.. "

< Like what I said, he didn't log on for a long time, more than a month >

Tommy fly even higher to the sky, passing over L'manberg to Pogtopia.

This is so cool! I wish I could just fly over and over again!

He they landed on the manmade tower and wait for Drista. As soon Drista came, he hugs her tight till she couldn't breath.

" I... Can't.... Breath.... "

Tommy release her and say sorry.

" So, how's your day Toms? "

" It turned out really well at first but then everything changed after Tubbo ruined it of course.. "

" He ruined it? Wow, the one who always ruining other people moment is you.. "

" Heyyyy— It's not my fault that I was created this way.. "

" Yeah, whatever Tommy.. Soooo... Minding to tell me more? "

" Yeah, of course though.. "

Tommy explains more detailed about his day and eating some bread at the same time. Drista just smiles, hearing her friend story since they were close friend.

" Well, maybe if you stop being a child, Tubbo might just like hang with you more.. "

" Oiiiiii!! "

But then both of them burst out laugh.

" Hey, let's go to an allium field "

" Flowers? Nah, I'll pass.. "

" No! It'll be amazing, Tommy! Trust me! " and Drista shows her puppy eyes.

" Urgh- whatever.. Just be quick.. "

" Ok then! "

They spread their wings and Drista's wings shine a little bit, making Tommy mesmerized, adoring her wings.

" Cool wings, I guess? " Tommy said awkwardly.

" Hold my hands? " Drista ask.

" Eh-No! We always fall because you trying to hold my hands on the flight last time.. "

" Ok, then.. "

Both of them flying away from pogtopia, and going to an allium field, that is not far from Awesamdude's base.

" Wow! This place is beautiful.. "

" Of course, me and Sam actually working together to make this field.. "

" Yeah.. Whatever kid.. Let's chat a bit at here.. Sit... "

" Nah! I'm ok.. "

Tommy grab Drista wrist and she fell on his arms with a lot of flowers. Both of them laugh because their hair was messy.

< Again, this is not a ship... Tommy is her best friend, that's why why they don't do 'blushing-blushing' stuff.. Drista is like a sister to Tommy, like how Wilbur treat Tommy as a brother ( but he a bit mean) >

" Thanks Drista.. For what have you did all these time.. "

" Huh? What do you mean? "

" For always be with me you dumb idiot"

" No problem Tommy! My real brother always ' busy ' with his ' job ' " and Drista hugs him tightly.

" It just you and me.. Like we always do.. Stargazing together.. "

" Yeah.. Just us.. And the stars.. "